Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Little Bike Betty!

Schwinn
April 26th, 2006, 03:47 PM
I took Gracie for her first bike ride last night, and wanted to share!

"For me??"

Schwinn
April 26th, 2006, 03:49 PM
"This looks fun!!"

Schwinn
April 26th, 2006, 03:51 PM
"C'mon Dad!! Let's go!!"

Schwinn
April 26th, 2006, 03:56 PM
As you can see, she was thrilled...

Writing4Fun
April 26th, 2006, 04:12 PM
LOL! Too cute! :D :love:

Skryker
April 26th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Very sweet! I'm sure she'll get more into it as time goes by. ;)

jesse's mommy
April 26th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Great pictures. Gracie is so gorgeous and she is getting so big!!

Schwinn
April 26th, 2006, 09:53 PM
The Dr. said she is in the 98 percentile for weight...and the 50 percentile for height...sounds like she's built like her daddy!;)

BMDLuver
April 26th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Way too cute Schwinn!

Mine are the opposite, tall and lanky.

LibbyP
April 26th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Mine are 3.5yrs and 2yrs and trust me, they still love going for a ride, I will be amazed the day they can stay awake the whole ride, LOL. How old is your little one? Fun and:crazy: times ahead - enjoy every minute it goes by sooo fast:sad:

Prin
April 27th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Cute pics, Schwinn. Being built like her daddy means she probably won't need you as much to screen out the bad guys.:D :evil: (i.e. she'll be able to handle herself and not break like a twig..)

Schwinn
April 27th, 2006, 12:10 AM
She's 10 months last week.

Oh, and Prin? They'll ALL bad guys. :evil:

(I am SOOO dreading the teenage years! I figure I have 13 years of busting my butt in the gym so that I'm the biggest monster that the first boy who comes calling has ever seen. And hopefully I'll be a cop by then, so that he knows that Gracie's daddy carries a gun, too.)

Prin
April 27th, 2006, 12:45 AM
LOL She'll just never introduce anybody (that's what I did... This man is the first one my parents met- he's the keeper.:evil: )

LibbyP
April 27th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Schwinn, you sound just like my husband(who is a cop) about our daughter and possible boyfriends yes he see's them as the little dirt bags hee hee hee, he has already started thinking about ways to stop them at the door and pepper spray around the windows etc.... you guys are too funny and alittle:crazy: I think LOL, we will be out and see teenagers and right off the top he'll make a comment 'Over my dead body she'll ever wear that' which I have to agree, but really like you said we have 9-10yrs to worry about that, word of advice : not sure how people feel about (cops) where you live but here our kids 'know' what daddy does but when asked by others 'he works for the city';) keep up the good work you'll get there:highfive:

shannonRN
April 27th, 2006, 12:45 PM
I love to see stuff like this....families spending time together, doing quality activities; parents teaching their kids that it's fun to be active; that play doesn't stop when you grow up...You're a great dad, Schwinn!

Sorry, did I read too much into those photos???? We love Gracie!

glasslass
April 29th, 2006, 05:30 AM
Wow! Gracie has turned into a little person! Not just a baby anymore, but a real little person! You can tell she loves the ride.

Luvmypit
May 2nd, 2006, 01:41 PM
Ahhh cute pics.

My god she has grown.

Very sweet. I remember when you were waiting for her to be born. Ok now I feel old.