Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Whyare some pet owners so freakin irresponisble

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 24th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Grrrrr to this one - Today I am driving down one of the busier roads in town - two way traffic going each way, and I see this little dog running down the street with no owner in sight. So I pull over to try and find the dog and/or its owner - spend about 15 minutes calling the dog and looking around but no luck - then I notice a dog grooming salon nearby - so I go and ask the owner if they know anything about this dog.

:Oh ya thats "Fido" not real name - hes alway wandering around here - his owner just works over there - he hasnt gotten hit yet :fingerscr - hes fine he just runs around here all day - in the middle of freakin traffic :evil:

Do some people just not give a hoot about their pets. :mad:

Except for all of us here at pets.ca at least we care :D

rainbow
April 24th, 2006, 05:41 PM
WOW...total idiots.:eek: I think I would have gone into the place the owner works and told him/her that the poor little thing just about got run over.:eek:

Frenchy
April 24th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I would have steel him and offer him to a more responsable pet owner!

erykah1310
April 24th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Im with Frenchy on that one! Clearly the owner doesnt deserve this dog, one day it will get hit, or stolen ( I hope for stolen)

t.pettet
April 24th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Would have done the same as frenchy, as theres no point in trying to talk some sense into his owners, they're clueless, irresponsible morons who don't deserve to own a pet.

Prin
April 25th, 2006, 05:20 AM
People suck. In our old place, the people downstairs kept their dog in the car for 2 days (the police never got there in time to see it), and they'd let him out and he'd run across two busy lanes of secondary highway to pee on the grass across the street (this was a street with 30 000 plus cars a day). Infuriating and there was nothing I could do. Then they moved in next to me and let him bark allllllllll day. And then he broke his hip and they didn't get xrays and his leg shrivelled up and was completely atrophied. I couldn't do anything because the "authorities" said that if I complained, it was likely they would complain too, and I'd be at risk of losing my own babies. :(

People suck, and a lot of the time in Canada, there's nothing you can do about it (especially in Qc).:(