Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Saying Hi

H.P.
April 23rd, 2006, 01:00 PM
Just wanted to say hi! I am the willing slave of and 9 year old tortishell cat that I found on the side of the road, when she was a bout 8 weeks old, and I just adopted a dog (bloodhound/lab mix), that I am not sure is going to be able to adjust to life away from the shelter (that story in another thread). I used to be a groomer, and have wanted a dog for years, but just now got to the point where I can be a good dog mom, so I hope she does adjust. I am glad I found this board, and am looking forward to visiting often. H.P.

LibbyP
April 24th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Welcome H.P., A Bloodhound/Lab x wow what colour is she,how old? Just give her some time, how long was she in the shelter? I have always had hounds(from a shelter) one type or another and they are a breed of there own;) and a nine year old torti I bet she has a certain kinda spunky-ness all her own, she she dark or a blue, one of my first batches of foster kitties had both, I couldn't decide between the two so I adopted their brother an org/wht, big mistake, with that red hair he was a :evil: in a kitty coat (just kidding), hope to chat sometime soon:pawprint: