Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Arcade

jesse's mommy
April 23rd, 2006, 09:38 AM
Did you see all the new games in the arcade? I'm addicted to Yahtzee!!!

Prin
April 23rd, 2006, 09:28 PM
I hadn't noticed... Thanks... Now I'll go procrastinate more.:D

shannonRN
April 24th, 2006, 12:08 AM
Well that's just great...before I had an excuse, I couldn't play the games because my computer was slowly falling apart, but now I have a new comp and will have no excuse for the fact that I suck @ games! LOL, the shame. Go easy on me.

Melei'sMom
April 24th, 2006, 12:31 AM
Hey Jesse's Mommy. Do we need to start a group. Hi, my name is Melei's Mom and I am addicted to yahtzee. :crazy:

Prin
April 24th, 2006, 02:18 AM
So I suck at Yatzee, but I love the yeti game! Rock on Mr. Yeti! (Why he has such a beer gut when he works out so often is beyond me...)

jesse's mommy
April 24th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Hey Jesse's Mommy. Do we need to start a group. Hi, my name is Melei's Mom and I am addicted to yahtzee. :crazy:

Hey I had to try all the games (some more than others ) and you know what???? I can quit anytime I want. Ha! :evil:

Skryker
April 24th, 2006, 08:17 AM
So I suck at Yatzee, but I love the yeti game! Rock on Mr. Yeti! (Why he has such a beer gut when he works out so often is beyond me...)

Have you tried the Yeti Jungle Swing-very addictive and way harder than it has a right to be.

You'd wonder how many of those penguins Mr Yeti is eating to maintain his athletic ;) physique!

Skryker
April 24th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Oh, I see you dethroned me! :D Nice going! :highfive:

(Now all I have to do is practice lots and regain that high score)

jawert1
April 24th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Oh no, not the Yeti game...I spent almost 2 weeks at work perfecting my penguin toss! I can't lose that kind of time again :evil:

shannonRN
April 24th, 2006, 11:13 AM
LOL, I'm at the bottom of the Yeti jungle game scoreboard. I played that thing for eternity and never made it anywhere. It's shameful, really.

Those parrots can bite me.

Prin
April 25th, 2006, 03:52 AM
Have you tried the Yeti Jungle Swing-very addictive and way harder than it has a right to be.

You'd wonder how many of those penguins Mr Yeti is eating to maintain his athletic ;) physique!
Oh ya, I love the swinging one. :)