Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost And Injured Border Collie-Kirkland, Qc

diandpat
April 22nd, 2006, 03:30 PM
This is not my dog. Posting as a favor. Please direct any info to the numbers below and keep your fingers crossed. This is obviously a cherished family member.

Black Border Collie with white fur under his neck and floppy ears. Two years old, med size. Black collar with white bones on it and black leash was attached. Hit on Monday, April 17 and ran away. Last seen on Monday on Chemin Ste Marie behind Pfizer at 5:20 p.m.

If seen or found PLEASE call public security 694-4100, 630-2727 630-1234 or Station 1 at 280-0101.

These people would just like any info possible, even just to know if he is alive or not. His name is T'Doux.

aussiemedogs
April 24th, 2006, 05:06 PM
This is the picture of T-Doux

diandpat
May 8th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Apparently he was spotted on Friday, May 5 around 4 p.m. on Cartier in Pointe-Claire heading eastbound. The good news is he is still alive but he is still out there alone. If you are in the neighborhood, please keep an eye out for him.:fingerscr:pawprint:

cpietra16
May 8th, 2006, 02:19 PM
I tried to find cartier on the pointe claire map and couldn't find it...can you give me an idea where it is.

diandpat
May 8th, 2006, 02:56 PM
cpietra16, Cartier Avenue is south off the 2-20 between St-Jean and St-Charles. He was spotted, I believe, between St-Jean and Cartier heading East.

I hope we can catch up to this guy. I believe there is a little boy waiting for his return!

cpietra16
May 8th, 2006, 05:34 PM
is he travelling along the lake? I will take a drive and check it out.

diandpat
May 8th, 2006, 07:20 PM
I am not sure though it is a possibility considering he was hit by the car behind Pfizer. He sure has made some miles. If you are anywhere in that neighbourhood it would be great if you could keep a look out for him. Thanks. I know you know how this feels for these people.

cpietra16
May 8th, 2006, 08:18 PM
If this is their dog there should be posters up in that area. I looked it up on a map. There are a few schools in the area and if this dog likes kids he may try to get close to them. If nothing else has your friend called public security in Pointe Claire. I friend of mine pick up a puppy and called public security. Apparently a person did call them and reported their dog missing...happy ending , which is what I am hoping for you friend