Lost Shih Tzu Mix Toronto

Toonces
April 22nd, 2006, 02:42 PM
REWARD $300.00 Cash

Pet Name: Milo
Breed: Shih Tzu Mix
Weight: 16 lbs
Height: A little taller than the average Shih Tzu
Pet Description: Milo is white with medium brown on his ears and along his back. His tummy is freckled or spotted and he's neutered. He was last seen on Humber Blvd near Black Creek Drive heading towards Alliance Av. His hair is longer now and dirty. Milo was wearing a beige collar and tag. Milo lives in Kitchener. We were visiting Toronto when he ran away. Milo is skittish / panics and he runs very fast. He's afraid of strangers.There're lots of parks in the surrounding neighbourhoods that Milo could be hiding out in. If you live /visit around those parks you may see him.
Please help us get Milo back home.

If you need more info
Pm me and I can give you the owners email and phone #

Street Lost: 62 Humber Blvd
Nearest intersection: Black Creek

Milo_we _miss_U
April 27th, 2006, 09:48 PM
who's this and why do you have my lost dog ad listed under your name :mad: ??

kaytris
April 27th, 2006, 10:12 PM
my guess is that they were trying to help by reposting the ad.

Toonces
April 28th, 2006, 02:46 AM
Hi there,

german shepherd rescue received an email about your Milo and asked me to post on this board to help spread the word. We get emails all the time about lost dogs and post in places like this to try and help. I am sorry If I have upset you, I figured you knew he was being posted here.

All that said I hope your boy is found soon.

Milo_we _miss_U
April 28th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Hi there,

german shepherd rescue received an email about your Milo and asked me to post on this board to help spread the word. We get emails all the time about lost dogs and post in places like this to try and help. I am sorry If I have upset you, I figured you knew he was being posted here.

All that said I hope your boy is found soon.
Oh Dear! I was never notified. Thank you very much that was very considerate and thoughtful of both you and them :sorry:
The reason I was upset is
I placed a posting on Kijiji.com and I was almost tricked into sending money to Alberta. This lady claim that her friend who is a traveller found my dog while she was visiting Toronto. Her friend decided to gave the dog to her. She wanted me to send money in order to ship the dog over to me. Little did she know that I had spend so many hours online since Milo ran away and I have read many articles and her scam was listed in one of the articles I've read. I 'm would like to say thank you very much for posting my lost dog article. It really means a lot to me

cpietra16
April 28th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Any news on Milo yet? Any sightings?

Toonces
April 28th, 2006, 02:45 PM
No reason to be sorry I would react the same way if I saw one of my dogs posted by someone I didn't know.

I am so sorry you are going through this and that there are horrible people in the world that would take advantage of someones broken heart to try and make a buck. My dogs went missing for 10 minutes one day and it was the worst and longest 10 minutes of my life, I can understand the pain you are going through.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet Milo, hopefully you have him back soon:grouphug:

Luba
April 28th, 2006, 05:58 PM
I hope your baby comes home soon!

Milo_we _miss_U
April 29th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Thank you everyone for your help:pawprint:
I'm heading over to Toronto today to post more flyers. I'll be searching a few different parks in the surrounding area maybe a 10-15 miles radius. I had some mini size flyers made that way I can hand those out in person. Please say a prayer for me to help me with my quest to get my baby back home. I'm not sure how long my heart can handle this much grief :sad:
Sincerely
Michele

Shaykeija
April 30th, 2006, 12:35 AM
:sorry: you have to go through this. Prayers for the safe return of your precious furbaby.:pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint:

glasslass
April 30th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Also sending prayers for Milo and for you. He looks like such a sweetheart. Hopefully, someone is taking good care of him while waiting to find his family. Have you contacted the local papers or TV news stations in the area? Sometimes they'll run a special interest story to help. The media can reach just about everywhere.