Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found Young Tabby Male Cat near Atwater

Catwoman007
April 22nd, 2006, 01:09 PM
Young (6 mths to 1 yr), male (not neutered) dark grey tabby; beautiful green eyes.

Found on Thursday, April 20. near Atwater and Quesnel streets.

Very hungry and dehydrated.

I would keep him but I have 2 male cats already; I'm considering bringing him to a good shelter.

Please PM me (not sure what that means yet...)

Catwoman007
May 1st, 2006, 11:33 AM
Hi everyone,

I found him a home; his new mother is in love and I'm sure he'll be happy and well cared for. She's a friend and so I'll have the privilege of seeing him from time to time (can't keep them all).:)

I realize PM = Private Message..sorry, I'm new at this. Thanks.

badger
May 1st, 2006, 11:42 AM
Hooray and kudos to you (and your friend). If she gets him neutered, he'll probably wander less.
Love the one paw tucked under, my Bill does that, dog-like.

Catwoman007
May 2nd, 2006, 08:25 AM
Hi badger, thanks for your reply. She will get him neutered as this was the first thing I told her was absolutely necessary to do. She thought she was allergic (cats she had in her childhood), but after one week, she's keeping him). He's had his first series of shots and the appt is taken for the big operation. I also argued against getting him declawed. He's adorable but I have 2 wonderful babies of my own...I want to keep giving them the love and attention they deserve. We called him Luciano (re: Pavarotti as he's really vocal... or Luci for short.)

canine14
May 4th, 2006, 09:50 PM
That's too funny: we saved a really vocal little guy from the Jean Talon SPCA last summer and we named him Luciano for the same reason. He has certainly lived up to his name and we cherish him beyond belief.