Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

TORONTO Dogs being poisoned 1 death already

Luba
April 21st, 2006, 06:48 PM
Two dogs in the GTA have been poisoned over the last several days.

One has already died, the other critically ill. It is unknown if the second will recover.

Please be extra cautious and do NOT leave your dogs unattended in the yard at this time. It is thought the individual 'may' be tossing poisoned meat into peoples backyards.

This latest incident is Toronto East, Beaches area!

Please be EXTRA careful and search your yards.

jesse's mommy
April 21st, 2006, 06:50 PM
People make me sick.

mummummum
April 21st, 2006, 07:04 PM
This is the sort of thing that just terrifies me. Bridie is a complete hoover - she has that chicken bone crunched and gone before I've even realized she just snapped my arm off to snatch it. I may have to get her a muzzle. If memory serves a couple of dogs were poisoned at the dog beach about four years ago as well.

rainbow
April 21st, 2006, 07:38 PM
Every once and awhile SCUM:yuck: like this comes out of the woodwork. I`d love to catch the SOB`s:evil: Please be careful everyone.:fingerscr

wdawson
April 24th, 2006, 06:46 PM
we have a nut case here in hamilton.......he throws poison meatballs on the grass along the streets..........i would like to feed him some tasty meatballs:mad:

meb999
April 24th, 2006, 08:27 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-040.gif What???? People actually DO that????? OMG, that's absolutely horrible.