Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can Someone Help Me!

starrlite
April 20th, 2006, 09:09 PM
:confused: [F]Was wondering or figuring out what is wrong with my Tiger (cat). She has been vomiting, and looks like some hair and pieces of elastic. She is going very little in her litter box. Now today she is moving around more, (she always greets me when I get home from work anyway, but I met her halfway tonight), I think she ate very little, and did nothing in her little box. Something like this similar happened about 2 years ago, and after a few days and a little oil she unplugged and was on her way back to normal. Should I try the same thing? Usually people say they know their pets by their eyes, her eyes have changed today, she looks like she is feeling better and she is moving around and bit more. Anybody have any suggestions????[/FONT]:fingerscr :confused: :fingerscr

Lucky Rescue
April 20th, 2006, 09:39 PM
She could have a blockage from eating elastics. If she is vomiting and not using her litter box, you need to get her to the vet right away.

happycats
April 20th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Please take her to the vet.
One of my cats (when I first got him) vomitted what I thought was elastics too, but upon closer inspection, noticed the elastics were moving!!! He had a very severe case of worms.

As even if it is elastics, like Lucky said, there could be a blockage.

twodogsandacat
April 20th, 2006, 11:50 PM
I suspect that soon this post will be closed by a moderator as there is a rule. When an animal needs a vet...that's the only advice we should offer.

It's worth every penny if there is an issue and it's peace of mind if there isn't an issue. Good luck.