Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from all of us!

Maxine
April 20th, 2006, 05:07 PM
We just want to introduce ourselves to this new website that mom found on what she calls The Net. By the way, sorry for the mistakes, we are more french than english! :p

There is me, Lex the Great as I like to call myself. I'm a proud APBT of 5 months old and I get the most beautiful dark brindle coat in the whole world.
I have two big sisters of 9 months old, even though they are really small! They don't look like me at all, I don't know why, I guess it's because they use a litterbox (gross!)and I don't. Me, I'm clean! :angel:
So there is Bonnie and Mallory. I love them so much! They are all black and sooo thiny! Mom and Dad are always scared I'm gonna hurt them, but I know how to play! I protect them a lot, you know! I don't even want them to go on the balcony, they could fall!:(

I guess this is a little bit of our family! Hope to hear from yours!

LibbyP
April 20th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Hi Maxine, hope you find lots helpful tips both cat and dog related, This is going to be short, 'Lex" what a handsome puppy, brindle is my favorite, and make sure you look out for those litterbox users, balconies are a dangerous place for kitties ( I know from the past) and your mom is doing wonderful work fostering very rewarding talk to you again soon and welcome:pawprint: