Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I am going on a trip would you like to come

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 19th, 2006, 07:43 PM
I am going on a trip would you like to come. I am bringing Joey, Jellybeans, juice and jammies. Let me know what you are bringing.

technodoll
April 19th, 2006, 07:47 PM
hmmm.... let's see... i'll bring the Beanies (dakotah and maika), bread, a bandana and a banjo :)

jesse's mommy
April 19th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I'll bring Jesse, cookies, crackers, some breakfast snacks (because I get them all free through work), and lots and lots of alcohol!

jesse's mommy
April 19th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Oh, I get it now. I'll bring cookies, crackers, crunchies, carrots, and creme de menthe! (And of course my cupcake Jesse.)

Writing4Fun
April 19th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Oh, sure! Pick a difficult game next time, why dontcha? :rolleyes:

OK, I'll bring Phoebe, some pheasants, a philanthropist and the photographic equipment. :p

Stacer
April 19th, 2006, 08:31 PM
hmmm... I'll bring milk, money, maps, maple syrup.

can I bring milk and maple syrup over borders? do I need a special permit?

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 19th, 2006, 10:13 PM
:D oh okay you can all come. It took me a while to figure out this game the first time I played it.

Prin
April 19th, 2006, 10:56 PM
I'd bring my cuties, chocolate (hot and regular), cream (the iced kind and the kind that prevents sunburn), ooo and some cashmere to wrap ourselves in.. oo lala!
Ok, I'm not good at this game.

HunterXHunter
April 19th, 2006, 11:36 PM
I'll bring Hunter, sushi, lemonade, doggie treats, and my laptop so that I can start a "Wish you were here" thread :D

joeysmama
April 20th, 2006, 07:13 AM
I'll bring mangoes, music, and mint ice cream. But then, so that everyoe from pets.ca will recognize me I'll bring jam, jelly and jazz cd's !!

This is a fun one JECM !!

chico2
April 20th, 2006, 07:31 AM
I'll have to bring my cats,choclate,cheese,Cambells"Chunky Chicken-Corn,Coors,cutietreats,coffee and cake!!!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 20th, 2006, 09:11 AM
I'd bring my cuties, chocolate (hot and regular), cream (the iced kind and the kind that prevents sunburn), ooo and some cashmere to wrap ourselves in.. oo lala!
Ok, I'm not good at this game.

I am sorry Prin you cant come yet, you just need to bring different things. ;)

Chico =
[QUOTE]I'll have to bring my kitties,choclate,cheese,Cambells"Chunky Chicken-Corn soup",beer,dog-treats for other peoples dogs,cat-treats...my pillow
Chico you cant come sorry - you have to either get rid of a few items or change them - :D

Joeys Mamma =
I'll bring mangoes, music, and mint ice cream. But then, so that everyoe from pets.ca will recognize me I'll bring jam, jelly and jazz cd's !!

yes you can come :D

chico2
April 20th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Awww.now I see how it goes,will try again later:D

joeysmama
April 20th, 2006, 12:38 PM
JECM, could Prin's list be along the lines of my FIRST list? You know? It seems as though she gets it. But maybe we wouldn't recognize her?

LOL--this is really fun !

Prin
April 20th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Aww... I just wanted a way to bring some chocolate. It won't be fun without chocolate. :sad:

FINE THEN.

I'll bring some pee-ers and poopers.
There. Are you happy? Or would you rather I bring the chocolate??

joeysmama
April 20th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Bring the chocolate, just don't get it mixed up with the stuff the pee-ers and the poop-ers are bringing.;)

Prin
April 20th, 2006, 02:51 PM
lol nothing good starts with P... Ok, maybe potatoes (but I can't bring them camping...)
Peanuts?:yuck:
Pickles? :rolleyes:
Pineapple? (nobody is bringing knives!)
Porridge? (nobody's bringing a microwave)
Pizza? hmm... cold leftovers? :yuck:

So ya, just call me CPrin for this trip.:D
ooo I could be Cap'n Prin... Or Corp. Prin... Or Corny Prin... :o

jawert1
April 20th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Oh but Prin, lot's of great thing start with a "P", for instance...

I'll take Pointer, Peaches, Pringles, pretzels, and a prancing pony!

Prin
April 20th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Ok, you can bring the P stuff for me. :D We wouldn't want to go on a trip without Pointers and Peaches.;)

meb999
April 20th, 2006, 03:43 PM
I'll bring money ( I don'T have much, so we won't be splurging!!) , macaroons, macaroni, marshmallows, masks (in case we have to hold up a gas station on the way), muzzles (in case all those dogs get outta control), maps, magazines, movies and marionettes (for entertainement!!)
And since I can't bring my poochie -- I'll bring a monkey and a mongoose.

Prin
April 20th, 2006, 03:46 PM
lol if he was a mongrel, you could have brought him... :p

Prin
April 20th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Hey... wait.. You can bring my mongrels and I'll bring your patootie. That works, right? (or poochie, whatever:))

meb999
April 20th, 2006, 04:06 PM
k, I'll bring your mongrels and you can bring my poochie - patootie

I'd also like to bring a military machinegun (in case we run into the same soldiers as ZooKeeper...)

Melei'sMom
April 20th, 2006, 05:03 PM
can I join you :)

I will bring marshmallows, magazines, movies and a mattress :thumbs up and of course my mongrel Melei!

meggie1425
April 20th, 2006, 05:59 PM
A trip!? i'll bring my Birds, a few Beatles albums, and some of Beer for everyone :D (and ALOT of Biscuits for all the doggies coming!)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 20th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Prin I can bring Jemma for you :D and Boo and Jemma can bring things to you know :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 20th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Bearsmom could bring Boo but she hasnt seen the thread yet. :D

jesse's mommy
April 20th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Did I mess up?

papillonmama
April 20th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Hmmm... okay, if I can come too, I'll bring, pop, pen and paper, the pooch, a pint of purple plums?, a poopascoopa, pillows, and pep.:D

Prin
April 20th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Did I mess up?
lol a little... :D But it's ok as long as you share your cookies.;)

Boo can bring a blanket and bug spray, bananas and bread...
Jemma can bring Jesse's Mommy, Jesse (because with all the confusion, they might not make it on their own :p), jujubes (however they're spelled- I don't eat them), jammies, jello.... Nothing nutritious starts with J...

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 20th, 2006, 06:38 PM
jesses mommy -Did I mess up?

no you can come - what is Jesse going to bring ?

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 20th, 2006, 06:41 PM
I'll bring Hunter, sushi, lemonade, doggie treats, and my laptop so that I can start a "Wish you were here" thread

Hunter you can bring hunter but not the other things :D

jesse's mommy
April 20th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Jesse is going to bring Jim, juice, jalapenos, jack daniels, johnnie walker, and jim beam.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 20th, 2006, 06:57 PM
:party: Jesse is a real party animal she can come too.! :party:

papillonmama
April 20th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Now I'm confuddled, let me try this again, I'll bring Dory, dvds, dinner, donuts, duvets, aaaaand a dodge durango(I'll have to rent it though)???

And if I were to bring Trigs, I would also take treats (dog treats, since dory brought donuts), Trivial pursuit,(so no one gets bored in the dodge), tents, tarps, toilet paper, tape, tequila, twister! Phew

If Slim Dusty were allowed to come he could bring the swim suits, suntan lotion, scuba gear, sandals, scrabble, southern comfort, sangria (sp?), some sweet and savory sandwiches soaked in salsa. :evil:

Biff would bring the bucks, and the babies, ah ha.. Biff would bring bags brimming with big bottles of beer.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 20th, 2006, 07:26 PM
papillion mamma all of you can come :D

jawert1
April 20th, 2006, 07:27 PM
I would bring Juice, Jam, Jalapenos, Jumprope, Jameson, Jeeps, and Junipers

Pointer would bring Prin (teehee), Peaches, pasta and paper (??)

Peaches would bring Pointer (of course!), peppers, plecos (we've got one of those too), phones, and paste

papillonmama
April 20th, 2006, 07:40 PM
yeeehaaa! ROADTRIP!!!:crazy:

papillonmama
April 20th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Trigger thought that the tenacious tailgater teeters towards tons of tylenol! So he said he'll bring it!;)

Prin
April 20th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Pointer would bring Prin (teehee), Peaches, pasta and paper (??)
Aww... :o Jemma would have to bring Jawert then. :highfive: And a jammin' band.

mummummum
April 20th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Bridie will bring the Brie, Bellini's and a bohdran, Ceili will cart a calliope, Crantini's and coconut creme pies, Declan has declared dibs on the djembi, Devil's Angels and dolmades...and I'll make-do with manhandling the minivan.

Rick C
April 21st, 2006, 09:41 AM
I'd bring the rather stupendous example of a grizzly bear that was wandering through our neighbourhood yesterday evening, causing quite a tizzy, and leave him with youze guyz because I sure don't want him and I'm pretty sure you'd kick me off the trip if I invited him along!!!

OR, I'd bring Abby & Keeper who in turn would bring raspberry bushes, saskatoon bushes, blueberry bushes, russian olive bushes, catonia astor bushes, strawberry plants, peas on the vine, tomatoes on the vine, gophers and mice . . . . . all the supplies that would make the trip feel like home.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

AliSam
April 21st, 2006, 11:44 AM
Um, not sure if I get this yet but I can bring apples, an alarm clock (just in case), animal crackers, aspirin and of course lots of alcohol (not the rubbing kind - however I could bring that too).

rainbow
April 21st, 2006, 03:33 PM
Aww...I`ve been away a couple of days but can I still come?

I`ll bring a radio, raspberries, rock & roll, red wine, rum (if Chico brings Coke or Prin brings Pepsi) and a big can of Raid in case there`s spiders.:eek:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 21st, 2006, 08:47 PM
:( I'd bring the rather stupendous example of a grizzly bear that was wandering through our neighbourhood yesterday evening, causing quite a tizzy, and leave him with youze guyz because I sure don't want him and I'm pretty sure you'd kick me off the trip if I invited him along!!!

OR, I'd bring Abby & Keeper who in turn would bring raspberry bushes, saskatoon bushes, blueberry bushes, russian olive bushes, catonia astor bushes, strawberry plants, peas on the vine, tomatoes on the vine, gophers and mice . . . . . all the supplies that would make the trip feel like home.

Rick C I am so sorry you cant come yet

Um, not sure if I get this yet but I can bring apples, an alarm clock (just in case), animal crackers, aspirin and of course lots of alcohol (not the rubbing kind - however I could bring that too).

yes you do get it you can come Ali-some :D

[QUOTE]Aww...I`ve been away a couple of days but can I still come?

I`ll bring a radio, raspberries, rock & roll, red wine, rum (if Chico brings Coke or Prin brings Pepsi) and a big can of Raid in case there`s spiders.

Yes rainbow you can come -

and Rick C you just need to bring different things then you can come

I really hate turning people down (geez you guys are making me feel bad) :sad:

Stacer
April 21st, 2006, 10:17 PM
I get it now.

I'll bring 2 Snuggly cats, sunscreen, soup, sausages, snowshoes (if our destination is cold) and sour keys, mmmmmmmm.

Prin
April 21st, 2006, 10:30 PM
LOL Joey's mom- if you weren't so picky then you wouldn't have to turn people down. :D I bet you Rick can come, but we're just not smart enough to figure out why. :D (I hope I don't have to go in his truck with all them prickly bushes..)

jesse's mommy
April 21st, 2006, 10:32 PM
Jesse is bring various bottles of whiskey, but who is bringing the vodka?????