Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello newbie from Florida

mystikraz
April 19th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Im originally from MD though. I have 3 cats. Two that seem to have no health problems, knock on wood and one that has oxcylite sp? crystals. I had another cat that I had to put to sleep 2 years ago that I miss soooo much. He got cancer after having renal failure for years. He was a fighter though and the sweetest kitty in the whole world. He also had crystal problems as well. So I get very worried about my cat that has the crystals now. This same cat is having problems with vomiting. Im getting her to the vet tomorrow though. Hopefully its nothing serious.

Anyway thats my story. Been here today looking at posts and everyone seems really nice and helpful. Glad I found this site.

Mel :)

jesse's mommy
April 19th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the board. We love pictures and would love to see lots and lots of them!

I'm in Florida too. Where are you from? We just moved here a few months ago and love it and before that guess where we were from???? MD -- Ocean City to be exact. How weird! Before that, I'm originally from Philadelphia.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of great people on this board that are so helpful and care so much about animals. It's really a great place to be!

mystikraz
April 20th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Welcome to the board. We love pictures and would love to see lots and lots of them!

I'm in Florida too. Where are you from? We just moved here a few months ago and love it and before that guess where we were from???? MD -- Ocean City to be exact. How weird! Before that, I'm originally from Philadelphia.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of great people on this board that are so helpful and care so much about animals. It's really a great place to be!

I know OC well. We had a condo at Golden Sands. Do you know where that is? Im from Germantown/Gaithersburg area. About 35 min from DC.

I live in Sarasota/Bradenton now just outside of Tampa. Where do you live in Fl? How weird is right lol