Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Need a Friend

j_tessier
April 18th, 2006, 05:20 AM
looking for a friend that is always there that will love me no matter what i do or say i can't wait to find the perfect puppy to grow a friendship with!
i don't have extra money to buy an expensive puppy so i'm looking for something that just needs a happy home i hope i can find that real soon i live in the owen sound ,ontario area i don't know anything about this site but i hope it helps me find the right puppy and that it helps me out when i have found the right puppy to help it grow so i can be a good friend to it as well !
:ca:

jesse's mommy
April 18th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Have you tried the humane society or petfinder to direct you to a local rescue?

t.pettet
April 18th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Hi and welcome to site, post out your e-mail telling more about yourself and perhaps a rescue will private message you about a suitable pet.

phoenix
April 18th, 2006, 08:45 AM
I don't think you're allowed to post your email on this site. You do have the ability to pm once you've posted a few more times.
If you can't afford a puppy, have you budgeted out for vet bills, food, etc etc? Dogs are very expensive to own and are a lifetime commitment.

Prin
April 18th, 2006, 11:58 AM
If you don't have extra money, then maybe a dog isn't a good idea. Dogs are like people- they get sick, hurt themselves and so on, all of which requires quite a bit of money.