Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

awwww spring

chico2
April 17th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Beautiful Easter sunday!!
Vinnie says,for the birds??? What birds??
Don't worry,it's cleaned and changed every day!

chico2
April 17th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Chico lounging in the sun,Good Life!

chico2
April 17th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Rocky ditto:D

chico2
April 17th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Chico and HIS tennisball:D

chico2
April 17th, 2006, 09:07 AM
One more Vinnie-pic! and that's it,I promise:rolleyes:

jawert1
April 17th, 2006, 10:06 AM
no no no chico, keep them coming please!!!!! you have the lovliest kitties! :love:

cpietra16
April 17th, 2006, 10:36 AM
WOW..they look so happy and relaxed...what a life

Prin
April 17th, 2006, 12:28 PM
They look more and more adorable every time you post them. So beautiful too.:)

wjranch
April 17th, 2006, 02:31 PM
and keeping an eye on the neighborhood... lol

Prin
April 17th, 2006, 04:13 PM
He's lookin' gooood! You need to post him more often. ;) We don't see him enough.

chico2
April 17th, 2006, 04:24 PM
wjranch, WoW!!what a beauty:love:
Thank's for your compliments,my 3 guys are certainly nothing exrtraordinary,they are just cat-cats...no beautiful long hair or anything like that,but we love them to bits:love:

shannonRN
April 18th, 2006, 12:40 AM
"Just cat-cats"
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No such thing exists :) Besides, it's about seeing some personality come through in the photos--and I'm definitely seeing more now that you are taking & posting more photos. I really like the one of BEAUTIFUL chico in the sun, and Vinnie in the birdbath, and Rocky stretched out on the step! Nice photos, Anita--they're getting better and better all the time!

shannonRN
April 18th, 2006, 12:41 AM
PS I love how tabbies always have that black fur on the bottoms of their feet and between their toes. Too cute!

Prin
April 18th, 2006, 12:50 AM
wjranch, WoW!!what a beauty:love:
Thank's for your compliments,my 3 guys are certainly nothing exrtraordinary,they are just cat-cats...no beautiful long hair or anything like that,but we love them to bits:love:
What the hey? They're beautiful kitties. I don't know where you get the idea that they're not as beautiful as others. They're way pretty (and I'm not even a cat person).

Skryker
April 18th, 2006, 01:27 AM
What the hey? They're beautiful kitties. I don't know where you get the idea that they're not as beautiful as others. They're way pretty

Too true! They're gorgeous! And Vinnie has the most striking pair of eyes I've ever seen on a cat (ahem-not withstanding the beautiful green Dancer-eyes staring up at me right now, of course!:p )

chico2
April 18th, 2006, 07:30 AM
Oh no,I never meant I don't think my boys are beautiful,I do:love: I think ALL cats,dogs and other creatures on this earth are beautiful!!
Now people,are another thing,there are lots of mean,heartless ugly on the inside people around:(

wjranch
April 18th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the compliments on Dillinger. He is a handsome fella :)
and all the other furbabies on here are just (or in some cases more so) as stunning!!