Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Prayers needed!

Foster2Many
April 16th, 2006, 09:02 PM
I got a call this morning from my boss asking me if I could open my heart and home to a very needy girl. Sadly this poor girl was found unable to use her back legs She is so arthritic and is suffering so .I have her on pain meds but they are helping very little . She needs tuns of prayers and well wishes guys for some sort of quality of life
God I do hate people some times for how could they let her get to this point and do nothing !!!!

jesse's mommy
April 16th, 2006, 09:04 PM
That's so sad. Lots of good vibes and prayers coming from me and my crew. :fingerscr

Foster2Many
April 16th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Thanks hon . This foster to whom we have named Annie has made my heart ache :( All I can do for her is smother her with love .

theplainsjane
April 16th, 2006, 09:55 PM
You have our thoughts and prayers. Just remember--her legs might be hurting her, but her heart isn't aching anymore, now that she has someone to love her. I hope that she is able to overcome this. It is so hard to see these babies suffer when you can't even explain it to them.

mummummum
April 17th, 2006, 01:05 AM
:grouphug: :angel: :grouphug: Poor wee darling - how wonderful that you have such a giving heart and that she has found tenderness and caring at last.

mastifflover
April 17th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Our thoughts are with Annie. Have you tried giving her ester vitamin c with some glucosamine it tends to reduce inflamation I know it is not good long term but it may give some relief along with your love.

Frenchy
April 17th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Annie is so lucky to have you :angel: what kind of dog is she?How old is she,is she fat?I 'm asking because it may change with glucosamine,exercise,good diet...or I may be too optomistic?