Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

Lola67
April 15th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Hi, I am a Pug lover, I have one feamle all black her name is Lola.. I also have 2 minature poodles and a cat with a frog so i live in a little zoo.. LOL
:pawprint:

chico2
April 15th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Welcome Lola,it's sounds like you have quiet a family:thumbs up
We love to see pics of everyone..
This being Easter Weekend,this Forum might not be too busy,but please stick around!!

Lola67
April 15th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Welcome Lola,it's sounds like you have quiet a family:thumbs up
We love to see pics of everyone..
This being Easter Weekend,this Forum might not be too busy,but please stick around!!

Thanks, we do have quiet the loving family.. Especailly my pug! She is the joy of my life lol.. Umm about the pics i am not too sure how to post them lol.. SO once i figure it out i will post some family pics for sure.. Yeah i am going to be around for a while i know ppl are busy this weekend, I am on a little mission actually so no worries i am not going anywhere... :grouphug:

Prin
April 15th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Yey! Finally a new pug on the board! I love pugs and we just don't have enough of them here. :) I'll be waiting for those pics. ;)

Welcome to the board!:highfive:

Lola67
April 15th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Yey! Finally a new pug on the board! I love pugs and we just don't have enough of them here. :) I'll be waiting for those pics. ;)

Welcome to the board!:highfive:

Do you own Pugs as well?

Prin
April 16th, 2006, 01:02 AM
No, no, I own two big black mutts. But I've always loved pugs. They're the big dogs in little dogs' clothing...:D

lpn169
April 16th, 2006, 02:48 AM
Welcome...another Pug owner here!!! Love to see pics.

Lola67
April 16th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Welcome...another Pug owner here!!! Love to see pics.

For sure once i get use to the forum and understand it i will post pics still don't know how to post pics yet lol.. If u know how and would help in anyway would be great.. Thanks.. So u have a pug?? They are angels.. aren't they lol..

lpn169
April 17th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Yes, we have Pugs! They are a great breed!
To add a pic, click on submit reply, click on 'manage attachments' that is located below the submit button , here you can choose a pic that is saved on your computer. Upload that pic and submit your reply, this will attach the pic to your response.