Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We have a Labroador!

happyhappy1
April 14th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Hi all again, Thanks to all the great replies to my other post. I went with my kids to the breeder today to see the dog that she recommended to us (ten month old yellow lab). I just fell in love with her personality. She bounded out all boucy and was very enthusiastic to meet the kids. I looked at alot of other dogs previously and they tended to ignore the kids, this one was very interested in them. After she calmed down the kids were able to run and play with her and well she just wagged her tail the whole time. I sat with the breeder and talked for a good two hours and she (the dog) walked around on a loose leash with my three kids. She just kept on looking at the kids for attention. After the first bit of enthusiasm she was pretty calm too.

Awful spelling sorry, we have a Labrador!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 14th, 2006, 11:41 PM
:D not a good sign if you can't spell the breed :D we have an English Crocker Spaniel :D

congrats happy I hope you all enjoy her - its exciting waiting for a new pup to come into your life. Please post pics when you get her :D

Prin
April 15th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Congrats. The breeder sounds ok, so don't hesitate to ask her for training advice along the way.:thumbs up

rainbow
April 15th, 2006, 02:39 PM
happyhappy....Congratulations on the new addition to your family.:thumbs up

we have an English Crocker Spaniel

LOL...now you need to get Joey a sister and call her Betty.:D

Prin
April 15th, 2006, 02:51 PM
It took me a while, but I finally got that one.:D