Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Yellow Labs from Mexico

rhscholz
April 13th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Hi from BC

Born near Chamela, Jalisco Feb 25,2006 First Pavo Vacc Mar30 also Vermicell Liquid Treatment X2, one of the girls has had liquid squirts off and on for two weeks (never really solid); eating puppy food with warmed up baby formula and now Homo milk with baby food;
Today for the first time not interested in food with warm water, should we worry???
Thanks Heinz

jesse's mommy
April 13th, 2006, 03:57 PM
If you are worried, why not take a trip to the vet? It would probably be in the best interest for the babies.

OntarioGreys
April 14th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Normal rule of thumb any dog that has diarreaha lasting 3 days should be seen by a vet, for pups sooner, as the dog can become dehydrated and die.

So get her to the vet immediately

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 14th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Hi rhscholz

Just curuous if you are in Vancouver why did you get your labs from Mexico. :confused: I think they need to go see the vet too. Good luck hope the little guys are okay.

rhscholz
April 18th, 2006, 03:04 PM
The reason they are from Mexico is a good friend of ours just had a litter....

I talked to the pet food store owner locally and really all it was was the Costco Puppy food; once switched to lamb and Rice all is well...

Surprised Not one person cared enough to mention this??

phoenix
April 18th, 2006, 03:17 PM
really all it was was the Costco Puppy food; once switched to lamb and Rice all is well...

Wow... that's not fair!!!
When did you ever mention what kind of kibble that you were feeding the pups????
The fact that you were answered indicates that people cared. It is rather unrealistic to expect that they are clairvoyant. Narrowing down to a kibble that works for some dogs is trial and error. I think you are way out of line.

jesse's mommy
April 18th, 2006, 03:19 PM

No need for the sarcasm buddy. We are here to help, but we are not vets. Read the rules of the forum, it clearly says if you have questions about your pets health TAKE THEM TO THE VET. Any other problems?

White Wolf
April 18th, 2006, 03:25 PM
We do not tolerate rudeness on the board. Thread closed. Please do not reopen this issue.