Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kind Of New...

isabelleo
April 12th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Hi, I've been lurking around here, and I've even posted a couple of times since I've been researching for a dog to rescue. Well, I found my perfect pup - And it took over 3 months!

I'm picking him up from K-911 Rescue in Manotick, Ontario, on the 27th. I'm very excited. He's going to be a little devil, probably, for the first little while, but that's okay. He was born February 12th.

I've attached some pictures, one of me and him.

Go ahead and play guess-the-breed, because I don't think anybody really knows except the really obvious one ;) . Not that it really matters - he's perfect no matter what he is. I'm smitten.

isabelleo
April 12th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Another, at a younger age. He looks so sad in photos.

jesse's mommy
April 12th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Whatever he is, he's gorgeous! Congrats!!!

chico2
April 12th, 2006, 05:29 PM
What a sweet little pup,I have no idea what he is..:D

Frenchy
April 12th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Only one breed came to my mind when I saw his picture;cute!;) I know,I know,it's not a breed,but really,he is sooo cute!

Foster2Many
April 12th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Awww what a sweet little guy .Could there be some hound in there?

t.pettet
April 12th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Congrats on your furry little angel face, wishing you many years of love.

Prin
April 13th, 2006, 01:00 AM
Very beautiful.. He seems to have the collie "eyebrow", IMO. I'd say collie lab, but most likely that mix would get the lab coloring (yellow and black lab colors are dominant over most other colors). Could also have some hound in there too... maybe...

He's a cutie though.:) Congrats.

Rottielover
April 13th, 2006, 08:27 AM
congrats on the new addition. Do you really know the mix, or is it what you have been told. He looks like a perfect mix of a heinz 57 to me...

isabelleo
April 13th, 2006, 09:10 AM
The father was Rottweiler/Lab and the mother was Lab/? . They have no idea on the mother's other side, but they guessed either collie or hound.

I hope he grows big. :love:

chico2
April 13th, 2006, 09:49 AM
I was going to say,RottieX,but was afraid I would be laughed out of the park:D seeing I am certainly no doggie-expert:D
I am sure he'll be a big beautiful doggie!

jessi76
April 13th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Oh what a little sweetie!!! thanks for sharing those puppy pics - I do hope we get to see many more! congrats & welcome to the board! :)

Rottielover
April 13th, 2006, 10:18 AM
I do not see rottweiler in him, I say the dominant gene would be lab, and hound X

Lucky Rescue
April 14th, 2006, 12:36 PM
He is just precious! Such a serious little face.:)

Impossible to tell what he is at that age, since they can change so drastically. Judging from those enormous feet, he's gonna be a big 'un! Hope you stick around so we can see him grow up!