Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Prison Break & 24

rainbow
April 10th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Anyone watching Prison Break? :D

What about 24? I know "Jack" should have been dead by now but I just like to watch "Kiefer Sutherland".:D

badger
April 10th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Sutherland just signed for 2 or 3 more years so you'll be able to look at him a bit longer...

Prin
April 10th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Those shows are like Lost to me.. I just never got into them, and they're not the type of shows where you can miss one and still get what is going on...

Beaglemom
April 10th, 2006, 03:55 PM
I watch Prison Break! I love that show! Haven't missed one episode as of yet.

Unfortunately, I haven't watched 24 from the beginning so I would be lost if I started now. I may just have to rent the DVDs right from the beginning.

rainbow
April 10th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Sutherland just signed for 2 or 3 more years so you'll be able to look at him a bit longer...

I heard that too. Also, I just heard he`s going to do a "24" movie when this season is over.

I haven`t missed one episode of 24 since the beginning.:D

I watch Prison Break! I love that show! Haven't missed one episode as of yet.

Me too.:D

Those shows are like Lost to me..

Prin, were you referring to the show "Lost"? I watch that one too.:D

I just never got into them, and they're not the type of shows where you can miss one and still get what is going on...

Well, actually, you could miss the odd one as they always show the highlights from the previous episode.:D

Prin
April 10th, 2006, 08:16 PM
lol yeah, "lost" the show. :o They show enough of the previous episode so if you are following but missed one episode, you're ok, but if you missed the first season or two, you're screwed.

SnowDancer
April 11th, 2006, 10:39 AM
I watch Prison Break and 24. I used to watch Lost but have given up - how many times do we need to see history of each cast member? I did not care for the Prison Break episode in which they showed how each member of the Work team arrived in Prison - frankly I don't care - am only interested in of course Michael and Linc. Last night's show was a bit better but they seem to be using a lot of filler to stretch out to the season finale. On 24, poor old Jack - super agent who saves the day - always somehow ends up being the Most Wanted. I like House and would like to see him get together with Cuddy.

les
April 11th, 2006, 02:12 PM
24 ... love it!! It's the only time the big tv comes on and silence is required (NO bones during that hour!! ;) ) during the week for something other then a movie!!

Jack is like a super hero but he is 24. And Chloe ... she is so funny - totally anti-social with her snotty remarks and funny faces. I miss Edger but I'm glad it wasn't Chloe!! ;)

And Audrey - I liked her from the start because she comes from my other favorite show ThirdWatch.

Darn .. the part I hate is waiting until next Monday for the next one!! :evil:

rainbow
April 11th, 2006, 09:25 PM
24 ... love it!! It's the only time the big tv comes on and silence is required (NO bones during that hour!! )

LOL....Yeah, no bones or toys while 24 or Prison Break are on. I also unplug the phone so there`s no phone calls.:D