Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newbie from Ontario!!

spanielmom
April 6th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Ill try to make this short and sweet..I am the furbaby mom of Sadie a three year old Boykin Spaniel and Charlee a 5 month old American Cocker Spaniel. Just after Christmas my dear sweet Cocker Moocho, who was an indoor dog ONLY pushed his way out the door and was ran straight onto the road and was hit by a car, he passed away about 15 minutes later. He was my sweet angel baby and is missed soooooooooooo much. We adopted Charlee shortly after as our despair was unbearable and thought bringing home a new baby would ease the pain...he kept us very busy and eased the pain quite a bit but Moocho will never be replaced. Charlee is a CLOWN and loved by all. Sadie was rescued from the streets of Chatham two years ago and she was pregnant....she had a lovely litter of pups who we found great homes with families we still keep in touch with. She is totally devoted to my husband and is practically attatched to his hip. We had a heck of a time with separation anxiety but she is quite secure now and a relaxed little lady. We recently obtained a beautiful med. haired tabby who was a birthday present for my hubby. He named her Jessie. She is a holy terror....but her pretty face gets her out of trouble quite often, she is ADDICTED to her "birds gone wild" DVD...TOO FUNNY!! My son recently obtained his first pet after three years of preparing for him. It is a bearded dragon...very very cool pet. My daughter has a fancy mouse....i refer to it most times as stinky mouse..but hey..to each their own tee hee...well so much for short and sweet!! I look forward to meeting other animal lover like myself!!

Dawn

chico2
April 7th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Welcome Dawn:thumbs up It sounds like you have a wonderful family and we LOVE to see pics,as you probably know:love:

Terrie
April 8th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Welcome aboard ... Enjoy the threads, there are very good tips in here.
Please send Pics... WE love pictures..