Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

another stupid ad

happycats
April 5th, 2006, 06:05 PM
I just saw this ad, what twits!! :mad:

We do not know what breed Dakota is. She is a tan coloured dog with large ears. She is raised with children. I have 3 small children and just had a baby so I do not have time for her anymore. She needs a home very soon, or my husband is going to bring her to the pound. She does not take off from the yard. She has not had any shots. Email for a picture. I am in the Windsor area.

LibbyP
April 5th, 2006, 09:58 PM
It makes me soo mad to see that this family obviously cared so much(not quite) for their dog, she would be better off with another loving family than to stay with this one. Pets are not disposable they are apart of your family and hopefully remain with the 'same' family until their time with us is done, to not know the breed is one thing(make a guess) but to not have ANY vacc is just wrong because then you know she hasn't been to the vet maybe-never so no spay, she was 'raised with children' doesn't say if she is good with them and how old is she, 'doesn't take off from the yard' does this mean that's where she stayed? :sorry: but this really makes me angry, stupid,stupid people and I hope she gets a 'furever' home, that will :love: her to the fullest

mafiaprincess
April 5th, 2006, 11:41 PM
I was browsing the petfinder classified the other day and saw a smililar one for a dobe I think. A come take her now because we are taking the dog to the pound type of ad. Makes me wanna cry..

happycats
April 6th, 2006, 08:30 AM
This ad was in petfinders classified too:sad:

There was another one about a 7 week old white lab pup, the poster said she is a great dog for the whole time we have her, but allergic and must get rid of her, but will give you a much better deal then what we paid for her!!??
How long could she have possibly had a 7 week old puppy!!??

BMDLuver
April 6th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Great... Windsor pound is busting at the seems... like that dog has a chance of getting a home... sigh..

loveyadogs
April 6th, 2006, 11:19 AM
:( exactly, i would love to know too.

This ad was in petfinders classified too:sad:

There was another one about a 7 week old white lab pup, the poster said she is a great dog for the whole time we have her, but allergic and must get rid of her, but will give you a much better deal then what we paid for her!!??
How long could she have possibly had a 7 week old puppy!!??

AshleyMic
April 6th, 2006, 04:33 PM
I feel so bad for animals whose parents dont see them as truly being a part of the family. Under no circumstances would I ever give up Dale, he is my furkid and no matter what you dont abandoned family members. Animals depend on us and they deserve to be treated with nothing but love and loyalty because this is always how they treat their owners. The number of animals who need homes is just so sad, I wish I could take them all but my little house is just not big enough.

bonnie76
April 6th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Something interesting--when I was looking for a dog to adopt I was checking the petfinder classified. There was a woman who posted several ads over several weeks, all for different dogs. There was always an excuse - baby is coming, boyfriend doesn't want the dog, etc. All told, I think she had ads up for 2 lab pups 7 weeks old, one yellow lab 8 months, and a GSD; I think there were more but I can't remember. I wondered if she was breeding or brokering. But she said all the dogs were good with kids, housebroken ( at 7 weeks!) and lots of other fantastic things...Yet she couldn't keep them because of kids? I wanted to meet this woman just to smack her. We're not fools!