Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Idiot owner strikes again . . .

LM1313
April 4th, 2006, 07:03 PM
This isn't in the news, but was just posted by someone in the off topic forum of a message board I'm on . . . The poster was out walking her dog (on a leash) when someone's loose pit bull ran up and attacked her dog. In trying to pry the dogs apart, she was bitten.

"the girl is young and stupid. before it happened i saw her in a swing adn the dog was jumping around her and she was hitting it. Made me mad. i thought after it happened that she was going to take off. she even said that she was thinking about it. animal control came out adn took my statement. the dog will not be put down and supossedly it has all its shots."

So . . . a loose dog-agressive dog with an abusive owner willing to abandon her dog . . . Could the situation get any worse?

"i'm glad my dog is ok, the pit was in heat and my dog was female so i guess the other dog percieved it as a threat."

A loose dog in heat . . . Uh huh. We don't need breed specific legislation, but rather moron specific legislation.

~LM~

wdawson
April 4th, 2006, 07:18 PM
msl........sounds good to me

maigrey
April 4th, 2006, 07:30 PM
yeah well, sadly the chances of Michael Bryant taking action against himself seems slim...of course, if he is a m...

twodogsandacat
April 4th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Exactly, if we banned morons then who would we vote for?