Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I need to be trained!

Soroush
April 4th, 2006, 12:01 AM
LOL!

I think I need to send myself to an obedience class! I almost bit Lucy yesterday! We were playing on the floor and as I sat down she came and crawled under my shirt, then she got scared and tried to get out but ended up having her head come out of the top where my neck was! she looked up and put on the "what's going on?!" face!

It was so cute and funny that I felt like biting her ears!

Is that animal abuse btw?! LOL!

mafiaprincess
April 4th, 2006, 12:14 AM
LOL, Over time I've found myself getting more and more 'doggy'. I lick Cider back.. I rough house with her in a way I never used to. I freaking fed her off my fork the other night..

All stuff that made me cringe before.. All stuff that makes me realize that I need to date dog people. Cause other people will just think I'm weird...

Lissa
April 4th, 2006, 08:00 AM
:D Too funny! Yup, sharing ice cream cones, utensils, chairs and beds is the norm over her too!
I think spending so much time with Dodger is turning me into a dog! I actually "sniff" him - especially his paws because it makes him go into the zoomies - I love it!:p

mummummum
April 4th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Oh thank dawg - I'm NORMAL! I'M REALLY NORMAL! But I'll bet you've never been caught singin' The Poo Poo song by your neighbours...

mhass1129
April 8th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Hey? Why don't we start a single's forum!? :rolleyes: That way all the sngle people that are that comfy around their dogs can make sure they find a mate who will feel just as comfortable! ;)

I'm married and my husband loves our animals as much as I do. :cool: That's a plus, specially when I've so many people tell me "you are having a baby and you are dealing with that dog? :eek: I'd get rid of him because the baby is more important." My husband and I just look at eachother and shrug :confused: because that statement just doesn't make any sense to either of us! :highfive:

mummummum
April 8th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Hey? Why don't we start a single's forum!? :rolleyes: That way all the sngle people that are that comfy around their dogs can make sure they find a mate who will feel just as comfortable! ;) :highfive:

I hate to throw cold water on you here ...but, have you been on any dating websites? Letmetellya - it's pretty slimpickings to downright frightening out there for the over 45's !:eek:

But I like this "who's the weirdest of us all"...(it's a topic I know soooooo much about...)

Ceili likes baby carrots but won't crunch up a whole one so I chew a carrot up and patewy it into my hand for her to eat.

Bridie loves watermelon so I'll buy the biggest one I can find and we sit outside on the lawn and eat big hunks of it together until it's ALLLL gone.

When Declan has got "the happies" he likes me to sing to him - he does this little irresistible shake-rattle and roll leap with a Fred-Astaire click of the heels dance - much to the merry delight of my many neighbours.

Maybe this is the "Clean Kink" forum !?!:crazy:

mafiaprincess
April 9th, 2006, 12:08 AM
I hate to throw cold water on you here ...but, have you been on any dating websites? Letmetellya - it's pretty slimpickings to downright frightening out there for the over 45's !:eek:

Understatement of the century.. I got dumped valentines day.. I've been looking since. I've talked on msn and/or met up with a good 300 pigs so far. No one even second date worthy.. all of whom wanted in my pants... (95% of those guys were creepy enough I figured it out on msn and they never got a date)

And that was without sharing that I like to rough house with my dog and mouth her like a litter mate..

I'd like someone normal who doesn't want in my pants that can tolerate a dog in their life.. forget them owning one or having not so normal quirks with theirs too..

:sad:

RaYne
April 9th, 2006, 10:46 AM
My hubby gets down on the floor bounces around on his hands and knees and bites Bubba. Well they bite each other. LOL It looks well odd.. but Bubba loves it.

mummummum
April 10th, 2006, 08:54 PM
When we are out walking Ceili likes to walk behind me and stick her head and shoulders between my legs so that she is "waggled" while we walk and she won't quit until I say "Who be dis baby? Who beeeeee dis baby?!?".