Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tim Horton's New Caramel Goodies

iRONKNiGHT
April 1st, 2006, 07:05 PM
Has anyone had any of the new Tim's Caramel goodies?
i had the Caramel Donut..not a Donut fan but ohh my yummmy!!
YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!

mummummum
April 1st, 2006, 07:08 PM
Oh My Dawg - putting a picture up ??!!!?? That is cruel and unusual punishment my friend. Hmmm - there's a 24 hour Timmies just up the street...

iRONKNiGHT
April 1st, 2006, 07:12 PM
Oh My Dawg - putting a picture up ??!!!?? That is cruel and unusual punishment my friend. Hmmm - there's a 24 hour Timmies just up the street...
LOL mumm i'll stop by Tim's and pick up some of those goodies for ya.. LOL but they're soooooo good!!:evil:

jesse's mommy
April 1st, 2006, 07:51 PM
That would totally satisfy every craving I am having right now. I love caramel.

jesse's mommy
April 1st, 2006, 07:56 PM
I just looked on the website. There aren't any in Florida. :sad: It looks like the closest one to me is Kentucky, which is no where near Florida. Awww, poo!

jawert1
April 3rd, 2006, 09:30 AM
wow Ironknight, I'm looking at Air Canada fares right this instant. Jesse'sMommy, I actually have friends that send Tim's to me from Halifax Nova Scotia, or when some of my coworkers go to our Moncton site, they bring back for me. Once you start on the coffee, you can't stop...ever :D

Frenchy
April 3rd, 2006, 11:39 AM
We should start an exchange program,I send you Tim Horton's stuff in exchange of Taco Bell meals!

jawert1
April 3rd, 2006, 12:56 PM
I'm all for it Frenchy, I lived on xl doubledoubles and applefritters when I was in Halifax, and 2 years later, I STILL crave em.

Luvmypit
April 3rd, 2006, 02:46 PM
Double doubles eh? So you picked up on the Canadian version of two cream two sugars.

They are actually looking into opening a Tim Hortons In Khandhar Afghanistan for the Canadian troops serving there. Apparently they are all homesick for some Timmy's.

My step daughter had the Apple caramel fritter. I gave it to her went up stairs came back and it was devoured. She gave rave reviews!

chico2
April 3rd, 2006, 04:03 PM
Actually Timmies is expanding in to the US,don't know when,don't no to where,but they are:D
My favourite is the pecan,maple-danish,But I brew my own coffee,Tim Hortons is way too weak for me..

jawert1
April 3rd, 2006, 04:50 PM
They already are in some locations, just closer to the border than down this far. Something I found too was a friend of mine brought me a can back from Michigan and honestly, it's not the same coffee as I get from Halifax or Toronto. Tastes totally different so I'm not sure I would patronize one down here even if they got one to DC - unless of course I had a guarantee it would be EXACTLY the same. And Luvmypit, I spent 3 weeks and a few days in Halifax for work so I kinda picked up on a LOT when I was there, the least of which was my ordering style ;)

HunterXHunter
April 4th, 2006, 11:12 AM
I'm an XL TripTrip + Maple Pecan Danish kinda guy, but recently I've found a new love: Caramel Turnovers!!! OOOOHHH MMYYYY GOOOOD that thing is amazing. I also saw that they have Butter-Caramel flavoured Ice Caps now, so I'm gonna try one of those when the weather gets warmer :D

jawert1
April 4th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Can one use Pastry Asylum as a legit reason to defect?

Luvmypit
April 4th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Ah Jawert you made me LOL!!!

mafiaprincess
April 6th, 2006, 12:37 AM
To the evil evil person that started this thread..
I've been cravng something oohy and gooie from timmy hos ever since..
And I've been so so good, and then I see the commercial again..

It's so bad I'm considering driving over to go get one now... at like 120am.. *cries*