Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Help us become American Citizens!

twodogsandacat
April 1st, 2006, 12:38 PM
The only luck these guys have had so far is that they were abandoned at a Humane Society that sits on an American border and that there are some who know that the first two letters of BSL says it all.

I just drove in and made a donation to the Niagara Falls Humane Society. They tell me they are getting a lot of support. I think itís time I made a donation to the Erie County SPCA too.

http://www.niagarafallshumanesociety.com/
Help us become American Citizens!
Our owner abandoned us six Pit bull puppies in this garbage pail in the parking lot of the shelter. Ontario law now says we have to either be euthanzied or leave the Province.
Erie County SPCA has kindly said they would take us but we need to be vaccinated for rabies along with making sure we are healthy and this is where you can help.

To help cover the costs we are asking for your help. So if you would like to make sure we get to our new home safe and healthy please make a donation today. You can do this by coming to the shelter, mailing your donation or click on the pups in the picture to make your donation online or visit us at www.canadahelps.org.

seeker
April 2nd, 2006, 08:34 AM
I know it sounds like they were abandoned and in a way they were , but they were abandoned at a humane society known to help these dogs get out of the province and not in a ditch somewhere .
I am sending a donation first thing Monday morning , places like this that are helping this situation deserve our assistance