Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Icky Eyes

mistymay
December 9th, 2003, 12:59 PM
My dog has really runny eyes and i just wanted to know if there is anything i can do to help them. Is there something I can buy at a store? I clean them everyday but still I feel bad that she has to be uncomfortable.

Thank you!

mona_b
December 9th, 2003, 01:49 PM
The only thing I can suggest is taking her to a vet.Sounds like she may have an infection.But continue cleaning them with warm water.And it's not always good to try something without consulting a vet.

mistymay
December 9th, 2003, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the advice Mona. I talked to the vet right after i wrote this post and she subscribed some antibiotics for her eyes.

Thank you!

mona_b
December 9th, 2003, 02:26 PM
Your welcome...Great.She should be better in no time.Let me know how she makes out.:)

Luba
December 9th, 2003, 05:04 PM
What kind of doggie u have Mistymay?

mistymay
December 9th, 2003, 05:35 PM
My dog is a wire haired fox terrier/pekingese mix. Her Name is Misty and she is eight years old. I got her for my 12th birthday when she was only 7 weeks old. I love her and she is my best friend. People laugh at me when I say that she is my best friend but its true. I know that she loves me unconditionally and all she asked was to be loved back. Anyway im sure you all feel the same way so I will go Now but thats alittle about my baby.