Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LOST Cocker X in Chambly QC

Inverness
March 31st, 2006, 06:48 PM
Please help us locate Vega, a 35 pound Cocker Spaniel X who left his home in Chambly this morning around 10:30. Vega's grand-parents who were just in the home for a short while did not notice they had lost the dog and so his absence was only noticed at 6:30 tonight when Vega's parents came home from work. He could now be very far from home.

Vega is wearing his collar with a tag from ANIMATCH where he was adopted a few weeks ago. He can be a little uneasy with people he doesn't know and must be handled gently. He left his home in the highschool neighbourhood and could have gone in any direction.

Vega's parents are searching for him everywhere and are putting up posters. All resources have been contacted, but if anyone lives in that area and feels like taking a little walk, please do so.

Here's Vega:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/DaKGab/IMGP3660.jpg

susieqt
March 31st, 2006, 09:54 PM
I live 5 minutes from Chambly; I will drive all over tomorrow and go and check at the SCDD to see if he is there. I will advise everyone in my area to keep a look out for him. I hope he is found soon.:fingerscr

Inverness
March 31st, 2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks susieqt. Vega still hasn't been located. His parents went looking for him everywhere along with their other dog. SCDD was closed when they got home so they didn't go, but I believe they have left a message. I'll PM you a phone number to reach them just in case you do spot the dog. :fingerscr

poodletalk
April 1st, 2006, 05:46 AM
They should also call the SPCA Monteregie 450-460-3075

animatch
April 1st, 2006, 07:10 PM
:D We just got the call tonight (Thank God he had his Animatch tag on !!!!!) & he is on his way home as I write this.

I.D. Tags are so important.

jesse's mommy
April 1st, 2006, 08:14 PM
I'm so glad it's a happy ending!!! Yippee!

susieqt
April 1st, 2006, 09:21 PM
Thank God! I kept looking out for him all day; I am so glad that someone found him.:thumbs up

Inverness
April 1st, 2006, 10:16 PM
Vega is back home. :thumbs up

Thanks to everyone who went looking for him ! Thanks susieqt ! :highfive:

susieqt
April 2nd, 2006, 07:10 PM
Your most welcome!