Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

you should have seen this

Rottielover
March 30th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Well my daughter is really taking after her mom...Thank god...Well this morning, the little one ( 2 yrs old) grabbed a hold of harleys leash. You should have seen it. I was right next to her the whole time, with verbal control of Harley. Well she was very proud that Harley was walking at a perfect heel with her. She was grinning from ear to ear. We have a church parking lot beside my building, I use a flexi leash for training. So while the doggie was doing his buissness, Kayla kept on reminding me.
Mommy Pee pee....EWWWWWWW poo. LOL
I really need a digital camera. Here was this so called vicious dog, Walking beside her. Stopping when she stopped. Not pulling at all.
None of this was done on a sidewalk. Thats all I need is for someone report to child services that I let a rottweiler near a child.
WAY to go Harley for being the loving spirit you are, and being so patient as I teach my daughter. She even was feeding him cookies for being so good.
Picture a 3 foot, 31 lb 2 yr old walking a 105 lb rottweiler. Wow I could have been arrested. LOL
( in church parking lot only, with mommy right beside her ). So no one freaks

Skryker
March 30th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Aww, good for Kayla and Harley! What a patient boy. Hope she gave him lots of cookies (but not too many!). :highfive:

Rottielover
March 30th, 2006, 08:40 AM
These 2 are a training team in progress. I can not believe she is only 2, and doing all this willingly