Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

WannaOwnShihTzu
March 29th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Hi All,
Hubby and I have been discussing getting a puppy for about 18 months, seriously for the last 3 months, we know we want a female Shih Tzu.

Wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone, I'm sure we will be posting many questions in the future as our journey continues. We are in our early 40's and have no children, the puppy will be "our baby".

Looking forward to reading all of your advise,
Cheers,
:ca:

iRONKNiGHT
March 29th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Hello and Welcome i am pretty sure you will find more than just some information on here ;):thumbs up

joeysmama
March 29th, 2006, 09:11 PM
We are in our mid (me) and late (hubby) forties. ;) Our children are grown and we have a male shih tzu. He's seven months old and he is our spoiled little baby. His name is Cooper and he's so much fun. My son took some pictures and tried to post them here for me but they are way too big and if he makes them small enough then they are really small.

The thing I love about shih tzus is the way they don't know they're small dogs. There's an awful lot of dog in a small space !! When Cooper attacks my snow boot he makes big dog sounds as though he were a mountain lion--all 9 pounds of him !! LOL !!

And the rest of his waking hours his tail is wagging and he's got a big happy doggie grin. He just loves the world and expects the world to love him right back !!

WannaOwnShihTzu
March 31st, 2006, 09:26 AM
Hi All, we are going on Sunday to interview a breeder and see a litter (they are only 4 weeks old) but we have an eye on special little fremale (from the pictures that were sent)

I have my list of questions ready (as well as my list of red flags to look for).

Wish us luck with our journey,
Cheers,