Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Greetings from the west coast

TrinPiggy
March 28th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Hi there everyone,
I just found this site while looking up some info about one of my pitts and this looks like a great and informative group.
I have 2 pitbulls, Trinity (trinpiggy), Rinse (sister of trin) and one shih tzu, Cloud. We also have 1 rooster named Pedro and the Henriettas', Conswaila, Conswailatoo and Limpy. The fowl is free range (except sometimes on the road!!) and organic as are the eggs we are blessed with every day.
Oh yeah, I also have 3 other kids!!! hehehe. Daughter is 25 married with my first grandson 5 months old, son is 22 and lives and works in northern alberta and youngest son is 14 and he is home with me and the pets!

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Welcome to the board! Congrats on the grandbaby! :) I hope you'll post some pics of your furries.

wdawson
March 28th, 2006, 08:48 PM
welcome.......quite alot of pit lovers here........i'm one

jesse's mommy
March 28th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Me too!

Welcome to the forum!

TrinPiggy
March 29th, 2006, 04:29 AM
Thanks for the warm welcomes!
Had quite the evening with dawgs going nuts outside...(and they still are and its 230am!)
there was/is something in the coop tonight... thinking it might be a 'coon, trinity was going nuts and this thing was on the ceiling of the coop (all wired up so I could not see it but sure could hear it) Gotta love the pitties for doing thier job... (and cloudy the shih zzzwa, she was out there in full force!!) well, she thinks she is the alpha pit, anyhow!