Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Times are tough...

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Or at least that is what they'll make you believe...

Poor Boo... What kind of family gets rid of a futon and makes him sleep on a bed that isn't big enough? :D

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 03:01 PM
And poor Jemma... I can't believe this. The suffering. What kind of owners are these people?! Geez!!:D

iRONKNiGHT
March 28th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Too funny and cute and as always you're funnyyy Prin lol!!:crazy:

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Thanks! :)

jesse's mommy
March 28th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Thank you for making me laugh out loud.

Your poor abused unloved doggies! :p

jawert1
March 28th, 2006, 04:07 PM
heheh Prin, for shame! Jemma's redeye does lend itself to the "you expect me to sleep in a cardboard box?!?" vibe, and poor Boo looks so resigned to his fate.

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 04:28 PM
lol these doggies, eh? They're like the toddlers who play with the wrapping paper on Christmas. We had just bought chairs for outside and put the boxes near the door for recycling and twice Jemma lay down in them, so the second time, I took the pic. Dogs really don't need much if you give them everything.:D

mom_to_many
March 29th, 2006, 12:45 AM
My dogs told me they would send Boo and Jemma a blankie or two! :D

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 01:40 AM
lol I think they'd prefer bubble wrap or corrugated cardboard.:D

Writing4Fun
March 29th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Um, Prin, you know they sell these humoungus doggie beds at Costco for something like $25, don't you? Give your poor doggies a break! I mean, first the futon, and now this! Don't you have a heart?! :p

They really are just like kids, aren't they? :love:

angie79
March 29th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Ahhh poor boo and jemma.... we better call social services;)

mom_to_many
March 29th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Thomas peeked over my shoulder and said he would help! He loves his canine buddies!;)

iRONKNiGHT
March 29th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Thomas peeked over my shoulder and said he would help! He loves his canine buddies!;)

aww that's sooooo cute!!! normaly it's the kitty dashing to hide under the covers!

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Um, Prin, you know they sell these humoungus doggie beds at Costco for something like $25, don't you? Give your poor doggies a break! I mean, first the futon, and now this! Don't you have a heart?! :p

They really are just like kids, aren't they? :love:
Hey!! They have 3... THREE! of those costco beds. Plus 2 sofas and umpteen doggy blankets strewn aboot. One of the costco beds is not even for laying on. It's the humping bed (the true omega of this household...). They're so spoiled and they don't even know it.

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Boo on a huge costco bed.... beside another costco bed, beside a blanket all balled up because it wasn't washed in the last 5 minutes.

AliSam
March 29th, 2006, 12:46 PM
This is where Sam likes to sleep in the daytime when we are on the computer. One day he just jumped up there. Apparently the carpet wasn't good enough.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/AliSam/Pets/MarcelsParty004.jpg

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 12:53 PM
lol what kind of snobs are we raising? (btw, that's a really nice carpet).

iRONKNiGHT
March 29th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Sam looks comfy on that chair ;) what a cutie!

Writing4Fun
March 29th, 2006, 02:26 PM
LOL! Ok, Prin, you're forgiven. ;) Just like kids, they try to get others to feel sorry for them so they'll get some sympathy and more treats. :D

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 05:05 PM
I bought Boo a winnie the pooh blanket the first week we had him, and I absolutely can't believe how well it has held up. Every time I wash it, it comes out brand new. It's crazy. It's the one in the ball in the pic above, or you can see it below (the blue and green one with the bees under the fosterbaby). It was $9 at costco. Later on, I bought them the cat in the hat blanket but it just doesn't come out as new as the pooh one does.