Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

SPCA Monteregie Dogwalk

poodletalk
March 28th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Come strutt your mutts at the SPCA Monteregie dogwalk on May 28th. Registration starts at 9:30 at the St.Lambert Seaway Park (Riverside Drive) Rain or shine! Minimum registration is 25.00$ ALL proceeds will go directly to the care of the animals at the SPCA Monteregie, the largest no-kill SPCA in the Province of Quebec.www.spcamonteregie.com

Three top prizes for the most money raised, full day of activities for the whole family, pet blessing and first aid demonstration from Dr.Janique Arsineau MV, Raffles, wheel of fortune and much more. Contests for kids and their dogs. SPCA Monteregie dogs will be there as well to find their forever home. Breakfast and lunch will be on site. To get your pledge form go to www.spcamonteregie.com click on events.

Rottielover
March 28th, 2006, 01:04 PM
can you let me know if they need another dog walker to have aanother of their dogs strutted. I much rather have one adopted because I walked it. And the real address so I can mapquest it. LOL. I will be there with bells on

poodletalk
March 28th, 2006, 02:04 PM
There's no address for the park, it's two minute walk from Champlain College in St.Lambert. I am having a volunteer meeting next week, I will find out if we need more walkers. Thanks for your help.

poodletalk
April 7th, 2006, 09:07 AM
RottieLover, we had our meeting on Tuesday at the moment we don't need any dog walkers for the walk. Most people from last year signed up again.It doesn't mean we don't need help though!:D

If anyone feels like putting up posters and sponsor forms in their vet clinics, groomers, anywhere except where they sell animals PLEASE PM me or e-mail at supersaleslady@hotmail.com

If anyone has some great prizes we can use as raffels or inexpensive prizes we can use at the wheel of fortune PLEASE contact me.

More money we raise, more animals we can save!

Rottielover
April 7th, 2006, 09:29 AM
I will be there for 6 am, with Harley, But I will bring Harleys crate so I can help out, and he can sleep....I still want to help....

poodletalk
April 7th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Great!!

I will PM you my contact info :party:

poodletalk
April 10th, 2006, 03:32 PM
SPCA Monteregie pledge forms are now available for our annual dogwalk.

If anyone would like to help put out pledge forms and posters please PM me!! :)

poodletalk
April 18th, 2006, 12:24 PM
If ANYONE would like to help out the SPCA Monteregie, the largest no-kill SPCA in the Province of Quebec by putting out pledge forms and posters, please PM me.

poodletalk
May 15th, 2006, 04:21 PM
The walk is quickly approaching, Susieqt and Boubou, it's so nice of you to volunteer at our walk!

susieqt
May 15th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Oh, it's nothing, Poodletalk! You can make us do whatever needs doing that day, just tell us what to do and we'll help all we can, LOL!