jesse's mommy
March 26th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Come on, let me help...

jesse's mommy
March 26th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee....

jesse's mommy
March 26th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Maybe I'll help you pick up sticks instead...

jesse's mommy
March 26th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Yes, that's better...

jesse's mommy
March 26th, 2006, 11:12 AM
I'm such a good helper, I think I deserve some nummies...

jesse's mommy
March 26th, 2006, 11:12 AM
I know I'm a good girl...

jesse's mommy
March 26th, 2006, 11:14 AM
After a hard day of gardening and being cute, I'm ready for a nap...

toby's tracy
March 26th, 2006, 11:42 AM
It's a tough life!
What a sweet dog:love:

Frenchy
March 26th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Wow Jesse's mom,love the yard with the lake!My dogs would love that.She's so cute sleeping on the couch,tough life!

mom_to_many
March 26th, 2006, 12:00 PM
HeHe so cute.They can be sooo helpful ;) . I'll try to get pics of BooBear when he helps me rake!! And the first time I fired up the lawn mower after aquiring Bandit...I almost had a heart attack...he PICKED UP the front wheel:eek: and tried to get it away from me!! We still have "discussions" about this every year, but he is getting better...or he stays in the house!!

jesse's mommy
March 26th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Wow Jesse's mom,love the yard with the lake!My dogs would love that.She's so cute sleeping on the couch,tough life!

Thanks for the compliment. The yard looks pretty bad right now, but we are working on it. We just weeded everything and cut a bunch of stuff down that was overgrown. Today we are going to finish cutting stuff down (a bunch of vines around our lemon tree), pick up the rest of the sticks and spread grass seed everywhere. We have a lot ahead of us, but fortunately we have our little helper! :p

HeHe so cute.They can be sooo helpful . I'll try to get pics of BooBear when he helps me rake!! And the first time I fired up the lawn mower after aquiring Bandit...I almost had a heart attack...he PICKED UP the front wheel and tried to get it away from me!! We still have "discussions" about this every year, but he is getting better...or he stays in the house!!

The thing that Jesse loves is the leave blower. She loves to put her face in the windy part and bite the air to make her cheeks blow out. It's quite a sight. Next time we have it out we will try to get some pictures.

Prin
March 26th, 2006, 10:20 PM
ooo I'm definitely jealous of the lake (Jemma too!). Jesse's a cutie. I love that pitty butthead.:D (the one in post #5)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 27th, 2006, 07:17 AM
I think you should let Jesse help good dog labour is hard to find these days. :D Those are great pics - love the yard too - I'd love to live right by the lake.

Our yard looks way worse - we are getting landscapers in today - because we have finally admitted that we suck at yard work. :D

Is there aligators in your lake??????? arent there aligators in Florida. ??????

Bearsmom
March 27th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Ugh, I just stepped out into our back yard, and found the winter's worth of doggie doo that had layered itself in the snow has now just unlayered itself. BLEH. That combined with half eaten sticks, demolished softballs and hockey balls, the carpet we just pulled up last month....gawd, no wonder my neighbour hates our yard.

Forgot to mention there's a washing machine back there, too. We're SUCH jethros.

jesse's mommy
March 27th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Is there aligators in your lake??????? arent there aligators in Florida. ??????

There are gators in 90% of Florida lakes, but fortunately the lake we live on does not have gators in it. A gator would have to cross a four lane highway then scale a fence into someone's backyard to get to the lake. Our next door neighbors have a diving board in their backyard, so I guess if they haven't been eaten yet, we should be pretty good. :D

jawert1
March 27th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Sayings you'd never want to hear from Jessesmommy's backyard:

Honey, where are the kids? Honey?? HONEY!?!?!?!