Video Montgage

OntarioGreys
March 25th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Decided to try and make a video montage of the pups

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=3bd09e61f4937158e0e7e

chico2
March 25th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Beautiful,graceful,regal dogs:love:
I think I counted 4 different ones are they all yours?

toby's tracy
March 25th, 2006, 05:22 PM
I love it! I adore the picture that looks like it was taken at twilight, outside in the snow - it's gorgeous.

Guess what I'm going to be doing for the next little while....;)

OntarioGreys
March 25th, 2006, 05:38 PM
The brindle greyhound Callie is now at the bridge, lost her to osteo 2 years ago

The black greyhound Maya is the baby of the family she is now 3 years old

Sunny is the red and white greyhound now 8 years old

And Nikki is the American eskimo and the oldest at 8 1/2

And Tipper my kitty is also shown with one of the fosters

there is a couple other greyhounds added in that were my fosters and also Maya's brother

toby's tracy
March 25th, 2006, 06:01 PM
OntarioGreys - I didn't realize you had so many. What a lovely tribute to them all.:love:

And....it was too tempting! I had to do it! Here's Toby in his montage! I thought I had lost all of his pics when my hard drive crashed last weekend :sad: but, as you will see, I managed to find some on different webpages :love:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=3be866595765c7c77e8da

OntarioGreys
March 25th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Oh that turned out great, I love it!!!

I know what you mean about losing stuff on the hard drive, I had a fire in one of my computers and lost a lot of photos, the toughest was losing all the ones of Callie my bridge baby :sad: Luckily like you I uploaded several onto the internet otherwise I would have been devastated, one day I am going to get around to scanning older photos and using this site to make video montages of my other bridgekids and then burn them down onto dvds.

toby's tracy
March 25th, 2006, 07:01 PM
I know what you mean about losing stuff on the hard drive, I had a fire in one of my computers and lost a lot of photos, the toughest was losing all the ones of Callie my bridge baby :sad: Luckily like you I uploaded several onto the internet otherwise I would have been devastated, one day I am going to get around to scanning older photos and using this site to make video montages of my other bridgekids and then burn them down onto dvds.

That is a great idea :thumbs up

Honestly, the first things I thought about (even before my ethics proposal for my masters' project that I had just finished!!!) (really!) were my Toby pics.

mummummum
March 25th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Oh-oh...I think you may have started something.
What drop-dead gorgeous doggies you both have - and what a wonderful way to remember them as they go through life.

mhass1129
March 27th, 2006, 04:07 PM
You know, I always wanted to adopt a retired race dog (to save it). I loved the montage!

I'm going to make one of my cats and later hunter when I have more pics of him and he gets a little older. I have pictures of my cats since they were babies. I'll post it here as soon as I can.

Thanks for the idea, Ontario Greys! :crazy:

mhass1129
March 27th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Not to steal your thunder, Ontario, but here is what you've inspired me to do with all the pics of my cats.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=3de51bc71023beeddcd62

Again, thanks so much!

chico2
March 27th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Awww,they are adorable,especially the pics with the 2 of them together,thanks!!
and you could never steal our thunder:D any animal-lover,any pics are always more than welcome to join,we love pictures:love:

OntarioGreys
March 28th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Your cats montage is wonderful , they sure are a well matched pair it is wonderful to see pets so closely bonded. :)

toby's tracy
March 28th, 2006, 06:12 PM
mhass1129, your montage is really very very adorable! :love:

Cymba's friend
March 28th, 2006, 08:49 PM
that is a wonderful thing you got started there ... and yes how can one resist, it is so nice to watch... I''ll have to start digging out pictures ... and it puts faces to names as well (doggie and cat faces). Thanks for sharing!