March 24th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Here's a pic of Phoebe & Mojo fooling around. Yes, Mojo is always on top. :p

Prin
March 24th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Great pic.:)

Writing4Fun
March 24th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks. :)

Here's one of Phoebe on her own, smiling contentedly after a hard day playing. :angel:

Writing4Fun
March 24th, 2006, 03:21 PM
And here's one of Mojo looking for the cats across the street (he's pretty sure they come out only to torment him :evil: ).

Prin
March 24th, 2006, 03:21 PM
She's pretty! I love her ears...

Prin
March 24th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Wait- you posted Mojo when I was posting. I love his dobie-esque markings. He's a cutie.

Writing4Fun
March 24th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Thanks, Prin. Yeah, Phoebe's ears have always been a source of great amusement. When she was a pup, the tips flopped over. I so wanted them to stay that way! But then they stood up, and were waaaay to big for the rest of her body. She's pretty much grown into them now. They're very mobile & expressive, too. Very cute. :p

We're not sure what mix Mojo is. Collie for sure - he has that ultra-svelte (read "bony") Collie build, and the "Lassie" bark. He'll talk to us all the time, and we ask "What's that Lassie? Timmy's stuck down the well again?" and he goes nuts barking at us like he's saying, "Yeah! He is! Aren't you people listening to me?!" :crazy: We think there's Berner in there too. I don't have any full-body pics of him (he's very camera shy), but when I see pics of Berners, I think there's a resemblance.

chico2
March 24th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Beautiful dogs,I think Phoebe looks a little Chow-ish,I had a german sheperd/chow X,when we lived in Sweden,he had almost the same face,except he had a blue tounge.

Skryker
March 24th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Beautiful doggies!

catsnatcher-CDN
March 24th, 2006, 06:28 PM
aww! What a pretty little pair they make :love:

jawert1
March 24th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Beautiful dogs,I think Phoebe looks a little Chow-ish,I had a german sheperd/chow X,when we lived in Sweden,he had almost the same face,except he had a blue tounge.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/persephonesdoll/P8130006.jpg

My Peaches is a german shepherd/chow mix, problem is, she never lets me snap pics with her mouth hanging open, but she's got the blue/black tongue. W4F, your two are gorgeous, I look at Phoebe and think that's what Peach would look like if her ears stood up :)

Writing4Fun
March 24th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Awww, thanks guys. :) Mojo actually belongs to my sister, but we spend so much time together, we might as well be living together. Peach is beautiful. :love: I'm not sure about Phoebe having any Chow in her, though. The pic is a little deceiving. That mane around her neck is all fur, no folds. Her body structure is mostly BC. Colouring is defintely GSD, some have suggested Belgian Turv (but I think that's just because of the longer fur). And clearly her tongue isn't black at all. ;) Ah, the joys of mixed-breeds. Don't you love playing "Guess That Breed"? :pawprint:

mom_to_many
March 25th, 2006, 01:54 AM
They are all beautiful...but Mojo...soft spot...looks like my very first dog..Gretchen who was a collie/shep and? mix...:)

Prin
March 25th, 2006, 01:58 AM
I would have said she was the product of a golden/husky cross mixed with a german shepherd...

mom_to_many
March 25th, 2006, 10:23 AM
You can definately see the golden in her! Beautiful face!

iRONKNiGHT
March 25th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Well it's about time you posted some PiX of your critters W4F ;) thx i love Phoebe & Mojo :)