Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey Mom...let me get that bug for you!

mom_to_many
March 24th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Pandora found the arrow!! Just what I need is another cat helpin me out!!

Prin
March 24th, 2006, 01:59 AM
lol just what you need: a backseat surfer...
"Mom, go here. I want to read this one. No- this one. This one here. See it? This one."

chico2
March 24th, 2006, 06:45 AM
thats a great pic!!
I have one of Chico when he was a baby and we had our very first PC,he was always very helpful getting dad to stop playing solitaire:thumbs up

catsnatcher-CDN
March 24th, 2006, 07:50 AM
aww! That's so cute! Does she also watch tv? When my Kibo was a baby, he tried to catch everything on television.

mom_to_many
March 24th, 2006, 08:26 AM
We have had the computer about 2 years now and that is Pandora's first time up there!! BC on the other hand is jealous of it! He will sit on my mouse hand or rub so I click everywhere! I did have one that watched TV, but as he got older..no more fun! We'll see if Pandora joins me tonite!

catsnatcher-CDN
March 24th, 2006, 08:43 AM
They sell video tapes for tv-watching cats. I was gonna buy it but realized that for my cat, CSI MIAMI and the nature channel is all the same to him.

chico2
March 24th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Yes,Chico now almost 8yrs old,is very interested in TV,mostly Animal Planet,but he also likes watching the Maple Leafs:D

catsnatcher-CDN
March 24th, 2006, 08:46 AM
No no no! They can sit on my table, sleep on my pillow, use my computer, watch my tv on the best seat of the house but hockey would be my limit!
Hockey is banned in my home for all 2 legged and four legged animals alike!:love:

dogcatharmony
March 24th, 2006, 10:55 AM
havent been able to catch the cats on film watching tv....they like the bird shows and are usually inbehind the tv trying to figure out how to get in there and get the birds,

chico2
March 24th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Catsnatcher,hockey is only watched by hubby on HIS tv and Chico joins him.
We realized a looong time ago,that we cannot watch TV together...hubby is a freak with the remote in hand and he watches mostly French,so I have my own den,my own TV and we'll live happily ever after:D
We meet up in the kitchen during commercials,that's why we have lasted 40yrs together:p

Writing4Fun
March 24th, 2006, 04:04 PM
We realized a looong time ago,that we cannot watch TV together...hubby is a freak with the remote in hand and he watches mostly French,so I have my own den,my own TV and we'll live happily ever after:D
We meet up in the kitchen during commercials,that's why we have lasted 40yrs together:p
ROTFLMAO!! You know that's the truth, Chico! Because if hubby and I ever get divorced, it'll be because we only have one satellite receiver and so every TV in the house is on the same channel ... and it's never the one he wants to watch. :evil: Thanks for reminding me - I think I'll get him a second receiver for his birthday (and also to save our marriage). :D

Hockey? We only ever get involved during the playoffs, and that's only to make sure the Canadiens beat out the Maple Laughs. Don't care if they don't win the Stanley Cup - as long as they make if further than the Leafs. :evil: Very annoying trying to follow it from Ontario, though, as the CBC blacks out most of the Canadiens' games. :mad:

chico2
March 24th, 2006, 04:11 PM
We have the cable companies digital boxes,since hubby got himself a plasma HD TV,he needed a special digital HD box,so I have his old one,everything is calm:thumbs up
As for the Canadians,I like them too,but of course I am a Leaf fan,I especially like my country man Mats Sundin:love:

catsnatcher-CDN
March 24th, 2006, 04:54 PM

OH! YA! It's a system that definately works. He has his big screen HDTV satellite thing going and I've got my clumsy 13" tucked away in the corner in the bedroom... I can only watch T.V. when I'm in bed.

But that Hockey thing is such a big commitment...3 hours AT LEAST and then every 2 days! Before you know it, the summer's gone and you've become a walking billboard. I nipped that in the bud the day I got married. :D

jiorji
March 26th, 2006, 09:43 PM
hehe my twiggy does that too :)