Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh spring has sprung!!!!

angie79
March 23rd, 2006, 02:59 PM
and its treasures too...

I love these first days where you can go out with out a jacket.... but winters mess is there peeking out of the snow!!!

Ok for those of you who have now clue....I slacked off over the winter and now my back yard is full of winter poo:eek: ... I've been doing poopy scoopy... It is hard to believe we did some on a nice day a few weeks back and I am so embarraseed how much i did today and there is still some left under som snow and in swampy areas....

anyone else have surprises coming out!!!

AliSam
March 23rd, 2006, 03:27 PM
Oh yes. We slacked off all winter too. I guess maybe this weekend we will have to give it a go.

Rick C
March 23rd, 2006, 04:13 PM
I have four acres of winter poo . . . . . and a shovel . . . . . and farmland all around so I can just heave ho over the fence.

I just have to watch which way the wind is blowing.

Spring is finally sprunging here today as well . . . . nice out there. Abby and Keeper were totally muddy up to the tummies yesterday.

For amusement, the view yesterday morning, still cold, with the frost, the fog in the valley, and the snow on the mountains.

http://www.goldentales.ca/10920112_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Prin
March 23rd, 2006, 10:06 PM
Wow...:o

Yeah, I've got some. We were diligent as heck this winter, and still some creep out. Doesn't help that the neighbor's dog has free reign on our lawn along with about 2 or 3 cats while we're sleeping.

Skryker
March 24th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Doesn't help that the neighbor's dog has free reign on our lawn along with about 2 or 3 cats while we're sleeping.

Yep. No matter how diligent we are, there's always poop out there. One neighbour has 6 cats that love our yard, and there are 3 little doggies that roam around, too-plus one big dog that is walked down the street off-leash who likes to come and make a deposit in our back yard.:mad:

Most of what I clean up isn't even from my dogs. :evil:

dogcatharmony
March 24th, 2006, 11:01 AM
this is my second winter of slacking off dog duties during winter. the first year i felt really guilty but when the neighbours all asked how did i get such a nice green yard in the spring my guilt sudden dissapeared:rolleyes:

Skryker
March 24th, 2006, 01:17 PM
this is my second winter of slacking off dog duties during winter. the first year i felt really guilty but when the neighbours all asked how did i get such a nice green yard in the spring my guilt sudden dissapeared:rolleyes:

lol-I forgot that you can tell where the poop has been by the tuft of espcially lush grass. :D

Luvmypit
March 24th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Well then why the heck do we pick up? Theres are excuse. Its all about the lawn baby!

Skryker
March 24th, 2006, 04:35 PM
I guess that would count as organic fertilizer, huh? Good for the environment, too! :angel: