Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey all!

lilith_rizel
March 22nd, 2006, 09:15 AM
:sorry: Sorry I haven't been on in ages. Too busy to have anytime to myself, lately... Things are going well though. Hubby is still in the military, and from the looks of it, he will be making a career out of it... I'm really not looking forward to it, but I guess it is up to him. Besides, the retirement money is a good deal, and he can retire in 20 years, and start collecting his check, and still have a civilian job.

As far as I go, I am still a stay at home mom. I do have a job though, if you consider taking care af a 4 year old during the weekdays, a job. It gets a little stressful, being that she is really spoiled, and doesn't listen to our rules because "mommy doesn't have that rule at our house". And it is just basic rules like sharing, pick up after yourself, and no throwing toys in the house, type rules... She will go right up to Judith and take the toy she was playing with, and then yell no at her when she starts to cry!!!

Other than that, things are pretty good. Judith loves being a big sister to Raven. It took her about a month to adjust and stop being jealous, but now, she can't get enough of her. Raven just turned 3 months old on the 17th. She has dark hair, dark eyes. You can check out pictures at myspace
http://www.myspace.com/43258328

But I should get going. My mother-in-law is going to be here on Friday:o and the house is a mess... And if I don't have it perfectly spotless by the time she gets here, I will be living 4 days of hell, until she leaves.... UGH...

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 12:44 PM
Lilith!!! Welcome back. I'm glad you're doing ok. Sounds like you have your hands full.:)

lilith_rizel
March 23rd, 2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah, but I don't mind. It keeps me busy while hubby is gone all day, working two jobs now.

Anyways, did I miss any big news while I was away? I don't have the time to search through all the posts from the past few months...

Prin
March 23rd, 2006, 10:57 AM
Yeah... We lost Melanie... She posted a goodbye thread because she was going to have a baby and stop coming.:(

Luvmypit
March 23rd, 2006, 12:55 PM
Hey lilleth!! Welcome back girl. Glad to see/talk to you again. Lovely little girls. Congrats on Raven!

Hope you drop by more often!