Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog Found in London

bgracing
March 21st, 2006, 05:58 PM
Saw this in the local Newspaper so just thought I would post it just incase someone knows the owner.

FOUND in Hamilton Rd. Adelaide area medium size young dog, very friendly.

I have the phone number of the person if you need to contact them.

lezzpezz
March 22nd, 2006, 09:54 AM
Hope the owner comes forward and this dog isn't taken to ACC, as that will pretty much be the end of it, as there policy allows only a 3 day holding period then game over. I hope the person that has the dog knows this and will not surrender the pup to ACC:eek:

I may call and inform them of this, to at least give the pup a chance at finding a home if the owner is not forthcoming. There are other options than ACC.

Thanks for posting this:o

bgracing
March 22nd, 2006, 01:03 PM
Not a problem, just thought spreading the word as much as possible would help. Do you have the phone number for the person, if not let me know and I will send it to you. Also, if you get a hold of the person with the dog, maybe find out some more information about the dog as that would likely help. Thanks for helping.

lezzpezz
March 22nd, 2006, 04:42 PM
I do have the # but didn't call yet as I am at work:p

I'm not sure that the person will give out description, but will be asking for me to identify the dog, so they can weed me out as a scammer! Will call later and with any luck, the owner has been reunited!