Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another Hello From Alberta

Melei'sMom
March 21st, 2006, 04:36 PM
I noticed I am not the only new member from Alberta today. But I don't live in Calgary, I am just outside of Edmonton...sorry lol ;)

Introduce myself...I am a Trucker's wife and Mom of 4 great kids, 3 boys and a girl, age range 8-15.

I have had dogs in the past, but lived on an acreage then so when we moved to the small yard here, we felt it would be super unfair to our 'counrty dog' who had never had to be tied up and had her freedom around our property to have such a change so we placed her with a good friend who was more than happy to have her. That was 2 years ago, and we really missed having a dog so we got a little furbaby about 2 weeks ago and are very happy with her. She is a Shih-Tzu X...her papa is pb shih-tzu and mama is a shih-tzu/bichon. so I think that makes her 3/4 shih-tzu if the expected genetics hold true.

This is the first time we have had a small dog, so this is interesting, but she is so cute and friendly that we all love her so much already!

other pets: my daughter has a cinnamon Seirrian (excuse my awful spelling) Hamster named Damian and I have 3 Bettas named Percy, Dante and Ming-Yu and my hubby had a big tank of guppies with a monster pleco.

so now that I have blathered on, I will post one of my favorite pics of Melei (pronounced mu-lay) and go back to reading your posts :D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/teresab3st/Melei/mar15c.jpg

Rick C
March 23rd, 2006, 12:27 PM
Beautiful little pup. Welcome to the board.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

AliSam
March 23rd, 2006, 03:53 PM
What a sweetie! Welcome to the board.

jesse's mommy
March 23rd, 2006, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the forum. We love pictures, so please post lots!!!

angie79
March 23rd, 2006, 04:31 PM
oh so cute she is really posing for you....

welcome to the board!:)