Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jemma and Boo videos!

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 05:01 PM
k, they're crappy quality but I finally got them to work, so I'm all proud. (They look better when they're smaller and not all stretched out)

This is Jemma's unique trick: shuffling. (She shuffles her feets)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4275452217354418858

And a few of the tricks Boo has to do every time he wants a cookie...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7014250632500184437

(I hope they work and they're not too huge for people to download... Sorry for the crap quality.. :o)

chico2
March 21st, 2006, 05:10 PM
Awww Prin,that's sooo cute,they are wonderful doggies and the most photographed ones:D but I love to see their pics..:love:

jesse's mommy
March 21st, 2006, 05:16 PM
They are so cute. We finally found our camera from the move and I've been snapping pictures of Jesse like crazy :rolleyes: -- now we have to find the cable to connect it to my computer. :o

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks. I know, I take a lot of pics. A looooot of pics. But hey, they're my own first hand success stories, so I have to brag. :D

chico2
March 21st, 2006, 05:20 PM
and a great success story it is,thank's to you these wonderful dogs have a great life,a life every dog deserves:love:

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 05:21 PM
I just hope nobody asks me how to teach a dog to shuffle... She learned that on her own...:D I said "do something" and that's what she did, and with cookies, it stuck.

iRONKNiGHT
March 21st, 2006, 08:57 PM
HAHA too funny and way too cute!!! go jemma go jemma.. as jemma does the doggie moon walk......shuffle shuffle shuffle...

wdawson
March 21st, 2006, 09:45 PM
did you take jemma to the arthur murray school of dance:D ..........next stop broadway........

phoenix
March 21st, 2006, 09:45 PM
oh my god that is sooooo cute. Jemma is just adorable. chuckle chuckle. I'm still laughing just thinking about it.

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 01:44 AM
One day, I'll shoot a video of her in the daylight, so you can see better... I didn't realize the quality was so cruddy till it uploaded to google.:o It's really funny. She actually backs up as she does it if you give her room to.:D

Dog Mom
March 22nd, 2006, 08:27 AM
OMG I loooovve the Jemma shuffle...............thanks for makin my day Prin:)

Cricket
March 22nd, 2006, 08:54 AM
Prin - those are just so cute - it's amazing how they teach you the tricks they like. Wonder how much time Jenna spent coming up with that routine! :cool:

By the way - very nice way to start a work day seeing that.

mhass1129
March 22nd, 2006, 08:56 AM
LOL that should be the new dance move. It was really cute! I look forward to seeing more video and pics in daylight so we can see their face!

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2006, 07:30 PM
I tried to download it but we don't have high speed internet here so....it took forever and still nothing:sad:

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 08:41 PM
Aww, I'm sorry Frenchy. If you try any of them, try the Jemma one. It's only 11 seconds so it's smaller (Boo's is bigger). Basically, she's lying down and she moves her feet forward and backward pretty quickly.:o

joeysmama
March 22nd, 2006, 09:34 PM
I always love to see pictures but videos are sooooo cool !! What cute doggies !! Do you think "The Jemma shuffle" will catch on as a dance step? Like the jitterbug or the hustle? :D

Someone was walking a big black dog down our street today and I thought of Jemma and Boo.

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 09:49 PM
lol yep, that's Jemma and Boo... Big black doggies. Maybe Friday I'll do a daylight one. But then I have to upload it and a couple of the ones I've uploaded before took more than a month become "live".

It's funny because Jemma needs a smooth floor (she can't wear dancing shoes). On grass or anywhere rough, she just gets mad when I ask her and she starts to bark at me.:o

wdawson
March 22nd, 2006, 10:09 PM
prin

do you have a digital vid cam or did you use the vid clip option on a digital still cam.........i have that on my digi still but not tried yet.

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 10:12 PM
It's from my still digicam. We're lucky because even if it's one of the cheapest cams on the market, it still has sound.:thumbs up

Misty'sMom
March 23rd, 2006, 12:19 AM
That really is cute. I wish I could get a pic of Misty showing her eyes. My mom (who always said she'd never get attached) was who taught her. Misty has to lie down and in order to get the treat, she rubs her paw over her eyes. But I really wish I knew how to teach her the shuffle... too cute...

jiorji
March 23rd, 2006, 07:04 PM
hehee that's so cute!
I love that noise pets do with their nails on the hardwood floor.

I guess now you can brag at the dog park when someone says something really impressive about their dog. "Yeah well MY dog can shuffle her feet. Can YOURS???..........I didn't think so!" And at that point everybody at the dog park is in awe of your ability to train dogs to do tricks:D

Prin
March 23rd, 2006, 11:12 PM
Hey, it's a dog park. People are amazed that my dogs will do tricks in a dog park, with other dogs around, without cookies.:eek: :eek: