Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

RIP Doggy Futon...

Prin
March 20th, 2006, 10:39 PM
It didn't make it back into the livingroom after doing the floor. I get attached to anything (breathing or not), so I felt I should pay hommage to the Boo Futon. It's in so many pics...

How the Boo futon got it's name: because it was Boo's.:D

Prin
March 20th, 2006, 10:40 PM
But Jemma slept on it too.

Prin
March 20th, 2006, 10:41 PM
And the two fosters too...

Prin
March 20th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Sleeping cozily... Where will he go? I'm trying to convince the man to buy a big Boo chair.:D

jesse's mommy
March 21st, 2006, 05:49 AM
What will Boo do? He's going to be devestated!

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 11:45 AM
LOL Yesterday he was roaming around aimlessly looking for a place to sleep. :o

cpietra16
March 21st, 2006, 12:08 PM
It's so typical....just because it's old it gets PTS..aren't there enough people PTSing their stuff...very sad, very sad. I was told that Quebec was one of the worst provinces for PTSing their things...:D

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 12:09 PM
No, it went to a farm in the country, where it was going to get reapholstered and become a glorious dog sofa once again!!:D

Writing4Fun
March 21st, 2006, 01:55 PM
Poor, poor Boo. :sad: It must be devastating for him, losing such a close and comfortable friend. I sincerely hope you've given up your spot in bed, at least until a new, suitable sofa can be found. I think Boo looks like a brown leather kinda guy. I saw a nice one at Costco today. :D

Skryker
March 21st, 2006, 02:23 PM
R.I.P Boo-ton! ;) . Poor Boo! Give him lots of hugs to get over his loss.

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 04:44 PM
lol W4F, you laugh, but I gave up my seat on the sofa... Luckily the floors are soft wood now...:D Oh ya, he's definitely a brown leather dog. Definitely.

Skryker, now that you mention it, he has been asking for more hugs. I mean, usually he doesn't ask at all, and today he wanted one. Maybe he needed a massage for those aching futon-less muscles.:D

Dog Mom
March 21st, 2006, 04:56 PM
Poor Poor furnature-less Boober :sad:

Dog Dancer
March 21st, 2006, 06:02 PM
I read these and just know we need to get lives:D I also have a doggy futon, but alas it is at my old place and no room for it at the BFs house. If I was closer I could give it to Boo - it's queen size! Even at that Shadow and Halo couldn't share the darn thing. Each would take a place in the middle and stretch out so that the other didn't think there was room for them on it as well. Our furbabies are NOT spoiled!

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 06:26 PM
lol no, they're not spoiled. They have life as every doggy should have it.:D And yes, I do spend too much time both here and with my doggies as compared to the regular normal people (who are lacking the love of a dog in their lives).;)

jiorji
March 22nd, 2006, 01:13 AM
this is horrible!!!

you MUST get him a new Boo-ton.
Poor baby must be devastaded and sad that he's not getting a new sleep couch.
Do you not love him enough?!?!:eek:

this is just terrible.:sad: He can come sleep on my cat-ton whenever he wants :)

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 02:00 AM
lol I will! I will get him something else. Just not right now. When I get my ginormous tax refund, (and pigs fly) I'll do it. :D

Skryker
March 22nd, 2006, 08:17 AM
Lol-if brown leather is not in the budget, maybe one of those wicker-basket chairs? I think they are called pappasan(sp?) chairs. I've seen newer ones that are called disc-chairs. They're basically a big round pillow on legs. I think Boo might be very comfy on one. :D And maybe not need massages anymore!

jawert1
March 22nd, 2006, 10:17 AM
lol I will! I will get him something else. Just not right now. When I get my ginormous tax refund, (and pigs fly) I'll do it. :D

For Boo's sake, will this be sufficient? :p

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/persephonesdoll/PigsFly.gif

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 12:46 PM
lol jawert... I suppose that will have to do. :D

My man wanted basically a chair with a giant pillow on it, but I need some support and structure in a chair. I'm old fashioned that way.:D