Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Keira, Forever in our hearts

erykah1310
March 20th, 2006, 05:23 PM
My beautiful Rottie with a tail. Keira passed away 2 years ago and i just wanted to share a picture of her, to show her beauty off, she was an angel while she was alive but i guess heaven needed her more:sad:

mastifflover
March 20th, 2006, 05:58 PM
What a beautiful girl you were lucky to have each other. Our pets make us better people.

Rottielover
March 21st, 2006, 07:33 AM
:angel: What a beauty....So sorry for your loss, Now you have a rottie angel watching over you

Mishkamax
March 21st, 2006, 04:16 PM
Such a beauty, and its so wonderful to see that after all this time your still thinking of her, that really touched me!

erykah1310
April 3rd, 2006, 08:27 AM
Keira will always be in my heart and mind, i waited my whole life (this far) to have a Rottie, since i was a child i knew that was my dream dog. I could never forget about her or stop thinking about her. She was my dream come true, although our time together was short it was all worth it and would never have traded our few years together for the world!

chico2
April 3rd, 2006, 08:43 AM
I don't think we ever forget our furry friends at the rainbow bridge,it just gets a little easier to think of the happy times,rather than the very sad ones,when they left.:love:
Keira was a beautiful girl:pawprint: