Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wanted - young cat

JulieH
March 19th, 2006, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure I'm allowed to do this so please forgive me if I'm not...

I've been fostering for a few months and (long story short) have had to stop because of panleuko in the house.. I plan to start fostering again in 6 months but on a smaller scale so as to not put the multiple families at risk.

At home right now, I have a 6 1/2 month old boy called Tiger who loves to play. Unfortunately, my oder girl Tisha (10 years) is *so* not interested ! Tiger used to hang out with the fosters and play with them all the time, he'd sleep cuddled with them and he (and I) miss them a lot !:(

So we've decided Tiger needs a "girlfriend" (not in the physical sense obvioulsy). Since this would be the first cat I'va adopted that I am actually looking for (the otheres have been give-aways or fosters that I kept), I'm allowing myself to be picky !!

Here's my wish-list !

- must be female
- must be vaccianted
- must be young - 6 months is the oldest as my old Tisha does not like adults
- must like to play with other cats
- I'd love a long haired all white cat
- second choice is a long haired all black cat

I did check through petfinder.com but no one jumped out at me. They were all older than I'd want. We sneaked Tiger in because he was so small (he was a foster) so Tisha accepted him but Tisha never liked any of the adult mom's or older fosters we had.

I figure maybe someone might be currently fostering a cat that would fit the "ideal" description but that is not yet up for adoption... It would have a loving, indoor home with lots of play and attention complete with future fosters to play with !

If anyone knows of a cat fitting the following, please reply or PM me or email me or whatever !

Thanks Julie