Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Neville on CTV !

seeker
March 19th, 2006, 08:04 AM
www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060317/pitbull_060317/20060318?hub=TopStories
Try this link and there is a video clip in the upper right area

mastifflover
March 19th, 2006, 08:12 AM
That is great I guess you emailed the village idiot a link. I am so pleased that Neville lived and is loved by his partner. Maybe this is just a stretch but if we replaced Michael Bryant with Neville maybe he would concentrate on the real issues like our young offenders act. This alone would have probably saved this breed from such bad owners and making them into vicious not loving dogs as is there true nature. Thanks for a good story to read in the morning with my coffee:thumbs up :pawprint:

wdawson
March 19th, 2006, 11:07 AM
was that a great piece or what.......i loved when the guy in the car got out to pet neville.......our loss and their gain

seeker
March 19th, 2006, 11:32 AM
It was nice to see this in print a while ago but even better to see the video . I didn't email any links to our AG I doubt it would get through .
Also I won't waste any more typing or letters to him or my local MPP they already know my intentions and even though I don't very often futurize I am making an exception on this one and look forward to Oct 2007.

twodogsandacat
March 19th, 2006, 11:56 AM
This story just won’t go away will it Mikey?

C'mon Neville, bring me in a terrorist.