Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Food that you shouldn't eat, but eat anyways!

papillonmama
March 18th, 2006, 06:05 PM
My mum was nice and brought us out to lunch, the restaraunt that we were going to was packed so we went to a seafood place. I LOVE shrimp but I get hives if garlic has been added. So, of course, I ate some fettucini alfredo with shrimp, mind you, there wasn't much garlic in it, and I did that on purpose, but after finishing I went to the bathroom and my cheeks were getting all red so I washed my face with some cold water and prayed for the best. I'm okay now, and honestly, I'll probably do it again, next time I'll bring my allergy medds for sure. Why do they have to make it so good???

So the question is, are you punishing yourself with food? Is there something you shouldn't be eating but eat anyways?

This was something I wanted to put on this thread http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=23999 , (about food you can't eat) technically I can't eat it, but I do anyways, heaven forbid it becomes a really bad allergy though, I think that would make me feel worse than the hives.:D

Writing4Fun
March 18th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Prosciutto. I'll spend the rest of the day riding the throne, but I gotta have it. :evil:

wdawson
March 18th, 2006, 07:11 PM
for me its wine........love it but i go as red as a tomato after....:(

jessi76
March 19th, 2006, 05:13 PM
non-organic beef. The hormones pumped into the regular meats do a number on me, but occassionally I can't pass up a beef-stew or roast.

Skryker
March 19th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Ham. Baked ham. Love it-my bowels don't. I eat it anyways a couple of times a year, but only if I don't have to go anywhere:o

Prin
March 19th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Mine's tzatziki... oh the yumminess... oh the crampiness...:D

badger
March 19th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Chocolate muffins from the corner store, a buck apiece, they are oozing with fat, but sometimes I just feel like a hit, and then my liver says noooo...

jawert1
March 20th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Double chocolate muffins, I'm allergic to wheat so I spend the rest of the day retaining water, bloated, and crampy, but sometimes you just gotta.