Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I need motivation

raingirl
March 18th, 2006, 11:16 AM
I have so much to do today! BF is going to see Lord of the Rings Musical (he got a free ticket, and I have no urge to buy one to go with him) so I have the afternoon alone. I really feel like just going out and doing all the stuff I've been putting off (clothes shopping etc), but at the same time I just want to sit on my butt and watch the food network!

I guess I could put some of my loud music on that BF doesn't like (Metallica) and totally crank it, and get moving... the urge hasn't hit me yet though and I haven't even had breakfast yet!

Frenchy
March 18th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I'M still in my pyjama's so I can relate.I was supposed to clean the house,take a shower and get ready to go out for dinner.I think I will skip the house cleaning and do it tomorrow.You should enjoy your time alone,little bit of Metallica,little bit of food network.

Prin
March 18th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Am I too late? I hope you kicked hiney today...:D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 18th, 2006, 08:22 PM
You work everyday - take a break stay in your jammies and do all your shopping online. :D I am sure Odin won't mind :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 18th, 2006, 08:25 PM
I think we are too late she is probably out shopping right now!! :eek:

technodoll
March 18th, 2006, 08:26 PM
with this crappy weather it's so hard to get motivated to do anything! only got out of my pj's mid-afternoon cuz the dogs had to go out, LOL! camping out in front of TLC watching all those cool shows and surfing the web on laptop while sipping hot latte... not too shabby after a long week at work! :rolleyes: