Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Damn St Patrick's Day drunks

Stacer
March 18th, 2006, 09:45 AM
We live in a small 3 storey apartment building, we live at the back of the building that faces the patio, my cats like to sit in the windows. Last night we were out for a couple hours and got home at about 12:30am. There were some young guys on the patio who we didn't recognize, probably friends of a tenant. Anyway, we're hanging out watching some tv, Angus is sitting in the window facing the patio and "BAM" something hits the window, Angus' fur instantly puffs up, he's 3 times his original size, I've never seen him so freaked out. The jerks on the patio were throwing tennis balls at the window to scare our poor baby (who knows if they were doing it while we were gone). For at least an hour afterwards he was very skittish and puffed out at the slightest noise or movement, he wouldn't respond to us. I am so angry, I wish I knew which tenant these guys are friends with. And to top it all off they left various cups, garbage, cigarette butts and pools of vomit all over the patio. Nice. I like to get drunk as much as the next person, but for crying out loud have some respect, especially when you're a visitor. Just needed to get that off my chest.

toby's tracy
March 18th, 2006, 09:47 AM
poop-heads!:yuck:

I hope Angus is feeling better this morning :love:

wdawson
March 18th, 2006, 11:49 AM
too bad you don't know where they live.......can you imagine a tennis ball bouncing of there bedroom window this morning when they feel:sick:

Stacer
March 18th, 2006, 02:07 PM
wdawson, that would be sweet revenge. Angus is back to his old self now, but haven't seen him on the window sill much today.

twodogsandacat
March 18th, 2006, 02:31 PM
I think that if I ruled the world (thank god I don't) things like this would be punished accordingly.

Five minutes of ‘dodge ball’ hell with the Austrian Dodge Ball Champions for these jokers. Oh, and one hand tied behind your back. :D

Graffiti is an issue around here lately. I would love to see a team of police officers spray painting a home in a wealthy neighbourhood when they catch some spoiled little kid spray painting his ‘tag’ on everything that is nailed down. And to finish it off, a judge ordering the parents to leave it that way for six months. Maybe then parents would care as to why their kids seem to always have spray paint in their pockets.

I would like to see Michael Bryant personally have to visit the home of every dog bite victim and tell them ‘it’s not an issue because it wasn’t a pit bull’, also with one hand tied behind his back.

I could go on but I don't rule the world so waht's the point?

Writing4Fun
March 18th, 2006, 06:09 PM
I could go on but I don't rule the world so waht's the point?
I hear there's an opening for the Federal Liberal leadership that no one seems to want. It's not the world, but it's a start, and I'm pretty sure you'd get quite a few votes from this site alone...;)