Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Whats wrong with people!!!

angie79
March 18th, 2006, 08:10 AM
I was on hwy 20 yesterday heading to the west island from the ontraio direction (live in the sticks lol). out of no where I see this white chevy pickup truck pass me.. therew is a dump truch a head of me and an 18 wheeler beside me when I notice there is a golden in the back of the pick up:eek: .

The golden is barking at the dump truck. I looked at my speedomiter I was doind 110 (cuff me) so that means the driver was prob going 130km:eek: . I thought I was going to see this pup throw its self at the dump truck or fall out since it was all over the bed. I was happy it got off on the 540 couldn't get a plate number. but I didn't have to watch anymore. I was horrified.

What do people think.... I said to my BF not everyone thinks of thier dogs as family or kid dogs (us who have no kids but dogs)..

speaking of the kids I should let them in;) neglect!!!!

BMDLuver
March 18th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Next time, get the plate, exact color, make etc and advise the police. It's against the law to do that and they'll get a nice ticket for it. Did it with a guy in a red pickup truck who had two rotties tied by chains that were long enough to hang them if they jumped out. People are clueless, I swear.:(

angie79
March 18th, 2006, 08:21 AM
White cheverlet.... prob mid 90's pretty sure was qubec plate by the time i thought about plate numbers was too far!!!